Ya boii is a gym lad now

Reaction score
Wiki the new teemo... absolute madman feeling the results already

Reaction score
I kind of agree with Ethan. When I go to the gym and use the bench press, I don't feel as if it's as effective as the dumbbells. What I normally do is do a specific exercise for 10 reps on each arm, and then change the exercise after each set. Another thing to keep in mind is that you shouldn't always be doing the highest weight you can lift because more reps can be beneficial, good to mix them both up. Also @Wiki, I'd recommend having protein drinks or snacks after you've done your workout, providing they don't have too much sugar in, which will help repair and build muscle. Once you start getting significantly more stronger, then I'd recommend moving to things like the bench press. If you're going to be consistent with the gym, I'd recommend adding some cardio to your routine so you can keep fit, because going to the gym isn't just about lifting weights.

Reaction score
I honestly don't recommend going straight to the benches. The reason I say this is because someone in my old class tried that and it didn't end well and he actually made less progress and hurt himself more. I mean go straight to the benches if you want but don't say I didn't warn you.

Reaction score
That's literally what I said. Dumbbells aren't bench weights and are easier for beginners

Reaction score
After taking inspiration from @smo ive decided to turn into a gym lad.

Someone please tell me how I become big very fast, right now I’m a skinny cunt and I neeed to be a big guy ;)

Most Gyms I’ve seen only let people start at 16, aren’t you like 13 or whatever?

Besides that, I guess it’s great you want to go Gym and all but don’t wear yourself out to much and break yourself. Good luck.

Reaction score
Nah, the one here is in a school and the school encourages people to go.

Reaction score
steroider8.jpg