Yatros Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Yatros

IN-GAME NAME: Tom Hermansson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:57014007

Sweden

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Well gonna start with main reason, to help out and enforce the rules. But im going to start telling you about my history from when I first started to play on the server till now.
I first joined the server in 2014, I was then a young squeaky kid. Who was where shy when it came to using the mic. I played on the server alot then and most if the time I was playing as an officer. I then joined the website early 2015 to get VIP. Then after a while I took a break from Perpheads and started to play on other roleplay servers. DarkRP, Blackmesa RP, Military RP and so on. Both serious and Semi-Serious.
I then joined a community called Werwolf Gaming. I applied for staff on one of their servers. Got accepted as Trial-Mod, and then worked my way up and ended as Owner (of a server, not the community). I then started to play on Perpheads again. And I had so much fun.
I decided to resign from WG so I could spend more time here and so I did.

So from all that I have experience being staff, handling difficult situations and so on. As I said I've been playing on both Semi-Serious and Serious roleplay servers so I have experience from that aswell.

I want to become an Enforcer becuase I feel that I've grown up since that time when I was shy. I feel that I have good rule knowledge, and law knowledge. And what I hear from friends is that im a very friendly player. I usually give new people a ride around the map talking OOC'ly and IC'ly about the server so they feel confortable enough to try to go on their own. And I get very good response from then after I've showed them around. And with the powers that Enforcers have I think that I can help out even more. And I always try to answer questions people are asking (OOC, Help Chat and so on).

I have one ban on record, and now when I check the details on it I see that I got it back in 2013. And I said I joined 2014, but it's so long time ago so I honestly don't remember. And as you probably can tell by the name, I was pretty "unmature".

389bd4eff4e3460b41a10e5a2cdc2407.png

And here are my warnings. And I know that the most recent one is around one month ago, but I really screwed up. I forgot to make an report to the staff that I was going on a bathroom break. I told people on the gov radio that I was going AFK by saying "[Goverment Radio][OOC] Batmroom break, brb 2min". But yeah im not going to "argue" about that. Here they are
386db2e3318ca36ec361b9069e796439.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I understand that people have diffrent opinions, so please tell me why you're supporting / not supporting me.

Requirements
1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
I have over 3 weeks of playtime.

2.No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
Most recent warning was 10/01/17

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
Check

4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
Check

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
Im on it almost everytime im on the server.​

Reaction score
+1
I worked with him in his past experience s and has great leadership skills and always there to help if needed aswell good at handelling situations within it
I feel would be a good candidate for this role and full deserves it as he is a hard worker

Reaction score
-Support
Sorry mate, but I simply can't support this application for a few simple reasons. First I don't really see you standing out in-game, I don't see you in the help chat so to me you don't really stand out. Now I can't judge your role-play because I've generally never seen you. Regarding your rule knowledge I can't really see you being staff because your last warning was 38 days from today ago, which in all fairness was a while back, but that shows me that in your time playing here you still didn't understand that you can't go afk as a police officer.
Sorry mate, but I can only support this when its free of the errors I've already stated, you may actually be a nice guy, but your activity needs to be increased so you stand out more in the community.
I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.