Yet Again.. oh Luke. Why wont you admit your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2W

Reaction score
As promised to an owner I wont do any form for act anymore as they are aware of the situration. Therfore I edit this thread to avoid more activity from me. I request a thread lock as I cant lock threads myself anymore. Thank you

Reaction score
Nice Admin Abuse Luke .... and he say "follow the rules and dont abuse your job" haha nice! ... and this is a head owner? he demote all from admin where want to say anything about him....

Reaction score
Luke doesn't like talking on steam because he know he'll say something wrong and eventually get himself in trouble doing so. Also as many people in this community probably don't know this yet: I got demoted for "Posting a negative comment in a topic where Luke explained he had promoted bolli to a senior admin" and also for "Refusing to talk with him". However he was clearly aware i couldn't talk at the time and he said "No worries". Now today i talked with him and he was the only one that actually refused to talk he wouldn't talk with me unless i got on teamspeak.

Back on topic:

Luke this is really sad of you and i hope you'll be punished for this.

Hax

Reaction score
By demoting Strangy and Cyrus, you lost your real super Administrators IMO. As I previously often said, something is quite going wrong on here. Some admins tend to make their own RP rules, doing things that have absolutely no logic compared to a a real-life situation. As others said aswell, it seems like the friendship with owners start to paying out.
GhostFanta said:
we apperantly need to be "Best Friends" with an owner to get promoted

By those reasons listed, It is/was quite uncomfortable to play on the server the past days. However - the enforcer application i've made will be withdrawn. I really can't and do not wan't to be part of this admin team aslong such stuff is going on.

Reaction score
thats... i cant find words for it
its a shame that a head admin doing things like this
it cant be that head admins can do what they want to
he is creating his own rules this cant be tolleratet

Reaction score
I really dislike what Luke's doing. That's not owner behavior.
Thanks for ruining the community.

Luke these videos are obviously proof against you and have both proven that you have abused your position as Head Admin. Demoting and Permanantly Banning Cyrus for stating his opinion is too far! CYRUS NEEDS TO BE RE-PROMOTED AND UNBANNED!!!!!

This happens in a lot of Garrysmod communities, that's why you use the 2 admin branch team, because it's practically impossible for the entire admin team to get along, so you split them into 2 groups, with the same amount of power, it worked well on 2 communities I was a part of in the past. Because once two admins get agitated, or, more like, two humans in general, they'll both start slinging dirt in all directions, both should be demoted/promoted to Admin and just kept under surveillance for the time being. Or until the problem has been resolved.

Reaction score
Menta;n6394 said:
thats... i cant find words for it

i resign my admin position because i definitly dont want to be a part of this anymore!!!
This is just sad, we lose members cause of this now.. Cause of all this trouble wich started with the promotion of Bolli, some admins got mad, and some got demoted.. Apperantly first after the discussion of the promotion.. This has to end, and it can't be fast enough!

I know this is a bit off topic but isn't luke person from HG servers? I remember playing with him at somepoint

Reaction score
I'd like to clear something out here. Luke is not an owner; he's our head admin. His responsibilities revolve around administrating the administrators. He recruits new people to the staff and demotes those that are not worthy. However, 3/4 of the owners (Fredy, Stephen and Xquality), have had a meeting with Luke and discussed various things. I cannot reveal anything yet, but this will be fixed in the near future.

Reaction score
Demoting 3 admins does seem rather dramatic, also from my experience the admins who were demoted were capable people.
I really hope there was a good reason for the demotions, cause all of this seems rather more personal than some genuine investigation.

If it was because of an investigation, I hope the time the people in question spend adminning on the server, the experience and their side of the story was also taken in consideration.
I gues the ethical rule "Admins are human and can also make mistakes" applies to this as well.

To the people who were demoted, I do find it rather childish that you took this to the forums and not tried to solve this privately with the owner staff.
Screaming and claiming that Luke does "admin abuse" will not help this situation any further and it would be better if you discussed this in a rather more rational way instead of all just grouping up against Luke.

Reaction score
MazZ said:
Demoting 3 admins does seem rather dramatic, also from my experience the admins who were demoted were capable people.
I really hope there was a good reason for the demotions, cause all of this seems rather more personal than some genuine investigation.

If it was because of an investigation, I hope the time the people in question spend adminning on the server, the experience and their side of the story was also taken in consideration.
I gues the ethical rule "Admins are human and can also make mistakes" applies to this as well.

To the people who were demoted, I do find it rather childish that you took this to the forums and not tried to solve this privately with the owner staff.
Screaming and claiming that Luke does "admin abuse" will not help this situation any further and it would be better if you discussed this in a rather more rational way instead of all just grouping up against Luke.
They tried it but Luke keeps ignoring them.

C2W

Reaction score
MazZ said:

you get demoted for going against luke.

Reaction score
The funny thing is, Luke threatens to perm ban me because I called him a wanker, to be honest, he is one, we had sorted it out on the teamspeak, which resulted me to get banned from the teamspeak for expressing my opinion, quite frankly I found this funny because I have never seen Luke do anything for the admins except for Bolli, due to them being in a relationship, but I have never seen him doing any admin buisness or going to reports, so, GG luke

Razertje said:
Luke doesn't like talking on steam because he know he'll say something wrong and eventually get himself in trouble doing so. Also as many people in this community probably don't know this yet: I got demoted for "Posting a negative comment in a topic where Luke explained he had promoted bolli to a senior admin" and also for "Refusing to talk with him". However he was clearly aware i couldn't talk at the time and he said "No worries". Now today i talked with him and he was the only one that actually refused to talk he wouldn't talk with me unless i got on teamspeak.

Back on topic:

Luke this is really sad of you and i hope you'll be punished for this.
*Removed, reason: insulting*

Status
Not open for further replies.