Server Suggestion /yme; /ydesc

Reaction score
Description of the idea: An action and description yell which would be visible in a much larger area of effect, the area of effect being the same as a regular /yell.
Format: /ydesc, /yme (/yelldesc, /yellme)

Why should this be added? (pros): - Roleplay situations heavily enhanced by being able to depict actions that are not doable through gameplay mechanics to those who are not near.
- Enabling new roleplay situations that would otherwise not be possible

What negatives could this have? (cons): None.
@hotdog 6

Reaction score
Description of the idea: An action and description yell which would be visible in a much larger area of effect, the area of effect being the same as a regular /yell.
Format: /ydesc, /yme (/yelldesc, /yellme)

Why should this be added? (pros): - Roleplay situations heavily enhanced by being able to depict actions that are not doable through gameplay mechanics to those who are not near.
- Enabling new roleplay situations that would otherwise not be possible

What negatives could this have? (cons): None.
@hotdog 6
why am I tagged also same thing for text-based radio would be nice /wradio along with close-range /me's to avoid metagaming TFU while I mug someone bro

Reaction score
This doesn't make sense as a whole, a /me and /desc are things happening in front of you, there is no realistic outcome in which you yell one of these as they're supposed to act as something which you would see so you would have to be close to actually view it. Furthermore it is something that you are seeing in front of you, so why would anyone who is further from the vicinity need to know? It makes no sense.