Server Suggestion You should not be able to disable smoke particles

• Thread starter Deleted member 9515
  • Start date

Deleted member 9515

Suggestion Title: You should not be able to disable smoke particles
Suggestion Description: Players should not be able to disable smoke particles

Why should this be added?:
- I understand everyone is able to disable smoke but if people don't know how to do it. it can be abused if for example someone using a molotov while getting raiding or you are the one raiding and have that disable and others don't you can see and they can't making you have an unfair advantage.

What negatives could this have?:
- The only negative i can see here is the people that abuse this system would be stripped of that power

Reaction score
Lower end PC's shit the bed when there is smoke, that's speaking from experience so it's nice to have a bit of opitmisation.

Reaction score
for example someone using a molotov while getting raiding

You can't use molotov cocktails to defend your base or to raid a base as it's extremely dangerous and pointless.

Imagine tossing a mollie outside of your Slums Apartment door. Massacre, including you.

Reaction score
You shouldn't and can't use molotovs while raiding.

Deleted member 9515

Ok idea just cam to head ty for the replys

Reaction score
I mean he is kinda right as people who don't know about the option are at a disadvantage, so at this point just fully remove them

Reaction score
I mean he is kinda right as people who don't know about the option are at a disadvantage, so at this point just fully remove them
The same could be said for a lot of other commands, such as wpn sway, 3dsky, etc.

Reaction score
The same could be said for a lot of other commands, such as wpn sway, 3dsky, etc.
not talking about FPS, but in shootouts/ situations where one person sees the smoke and the other doesnt are purely unfair

Reaction score
not talking about FPS, but in shootouts/ situations where one person sees the smoke and the other doesnt are purely unfair
You do gain some form of advantage from those commands but again it's in favor to help with FPS just like the smoke

Reaction score
Weapon sway cannot be turned off with some weapons due to it being an animation anyways.
Yea the mp9 is an example but all you have to do is ADS then it's still, plus there is still the sway when you look around even while ADSing so it helps keep the sights still in one place (though it is very minor).

Reaction score
You do gain some form of advantage from those commands but again it's in favor to help with FPS just like the smoke
I am not talking about FPS tho. Imagine we are between a fire, you see the smoke and I dont, who wins the gunfight?

Reaction score
I understand yet dont support this. Despite being a FF main i understand not everyone can use smoke, also smoke right now breaks fires in the forest alot of them turn invisible. The advantage talk is true very true, it'd probally help bolding the option text (we should do that for important options actually tbh)

Reaction score
I basically have too turn smoke off as my pc shits itself as soon as there is a fire so if that option was removed it would quickly become very annoying for ppl like me on the server

Reaction score
maybe have smoke off by default when you first join instead?
This is what I was thinking yesterday, because this way no one has an inherent “disadvantage” due to have it enabled

Reaction score
Players FPS And general Quality of Gameplay > Forcing on FPS intensive features to remove such a niche and virtually nonexistent advantage.