Your name

Reaction score
Hello fellow weebs today i come in peace to show you an awesome anime movie i watched recently, its called Your Name, and was released very recently on the 2nd of December. Heres a small sum of the story:​
"Mitsuha, a high school girl living in the town of Itomori, is fed up with her life in the countryside and wishes to be a handsome Tokyo boy in her next life. Later, Taki, a high school boy living in Tokyo, wakes up and realizes that he is Mitsuha, who herself has somehow ended up in Taki's body."

The artwork and narrative is stunning, and the story is heart breaking. I loved it because it is one of the rare times an anime has actually spoken to me and made me really interested in understanding how the characters felt.
your-name.jpg

its been insanley popular so far, and is probably the best anime movie of this year.
Highly recommend you watch it!
Once you've watched it or you already have i'd love to have a conversation on this thread about it.

(dont rate my post shit if you dont like anime its your problem because plenty of us actually like it!!!)