Youseff's Enforcer application

• Thread starter Deleted member 3902
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I do believe you have the potential to become an enforcer within the server. Throughout your application process, I will be supporting you. You have great knowledge of the rules and understand what you need to do as enforcer, as I have noticed before of you helping in help chat.

Reaction score
Regarding a recent situation, that will not be spoken of due to you calling it out on slander, I no longer see you as trustworthy when given a situation that you must stay sensible in. Times where you did not follow requests from staff members and leading you to causing problems at the time. If you really want to call this a slanderous remark, I will go through the demo and record all of the situation, which you would not like. I find it immature that you reported Appricey's post about this and think it shows lack of ability to respond to criticism.

-Support

Reaction score
Youseff would be a great enforcer, he has proven himself as a moderator in the past and I truly believe he can do it again.
I've been playing with him daily for the past couple of months and I can tell that his attitude has changed for good.

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
I have already stated that I believed prior to the rejection of his previous application that Youseff had the skills to make a great Enforcer, he's been there before, he's a long-standing, well-respected member of the community and he's sufficiently engaged with it to have a significantly positive impact as an Enforcer.

This hasn't changed. In fact, it's become even more apparent with his increased involvement in the PLPD that he knows what he's doing. He always presents himself in a fantastic way, an example of this was last night, where we set up a warrant squad in which Youseff partook, and a lot of beneficial RP stemmed from that. It's safe to say that Youseff isn't just about shooting cops, he cares about the community a lot more than some people give him credit for and he's more than capable of holding this position.

Reaction score
I said it last time, I'll say it again. Youseff was a great staff member last time and in my eyes did his job very well and was arguably one of the best staff members during his time as a moderator. I think he's heading the right direction again and I don't see why he wouldn't be able to be a great staff member again. He's got the experience already, he's got the right mindset and he's a well respected member of the community. Personally, the best person to have back as a staff member, so yes pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.