Ze Drunk Medic's Helper App

IN-GAME NAME: Sabir Gaibov
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45112860 WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Helper.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I donated for premium once. Including, I played for 1 days. Also, I am most liked in the server from well known people such as the admins. I also got the hang of PERP RP so I understand the rules. I am also very serious in PERP RP, DARK RP, HL2 RP. I am now active on PERPHEADS RP I never uset to be active but now I just remembered its back so now I am going to play that server every weekdays and schooldays. I am also nice because I usually fix my app when someone says that I need more effort in it. I am usually happy then any other mood so I can handle situations in the server. I am also honest with people about there questions they ask. I like the server and the people who plays it and then starts to enjoy the server they play. I am also helpful to new players if they ask questions such as how do I grow drugs, How do I fix the missing textures and errors, How do I earn weapons and genetics.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, On DarkRP and Half Life 2 Rp but I was removed from those because they were bought off.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope all of you like my app it will be a great opportunity to join the administration team for PERPHEADS PERP GMOD RP.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Skype Contacts are Sabir Gaibov Or Ze Drunk Medic Try both of them to see if you find one the picture will be a medic with a bird lying on his hat.

Sorry I will try to think of more usful things.

Wait Sooo ya think helper is good for me may I remove this app and start a helper app?

I did I was allowed to do helper app now do the supports of your choice :)

Reaction score
- Support because I have only seen you on the server today, you ask a lot of questions in help chat still so you may not know the answer to questions that other people ask and I think you have not played enough on the server. Also on the server it says you do not have premium and you should have it for at least a month and you have played for 1 day so you must also be lying.

My app wont be open anymore for my opinion I lost my faith about something I feel unhappy so dont ask why. Ya can still do supports but It wont really change anything.