[Helper] Freddy Mcdonohue/ CaptainHerbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Freddy Mcdonohue
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have been playing on your server for a while now, I enjoy helping people in ooc and would like to be a helper because it gives me an extra experience and makes the game more enjoyable when helping new people to the server. I know I have been banned a few times but I feel that if I get this rank it will give me more interest in the game and overall in the server which will let me be more responsible. HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been an admin on a serious military rp server, also admin on a few dark rp servers, and am helping someone with a perp server. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I know I have been banned a few times but please give me a chance, thank you for reading this application. CONTACT INFORMATION http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073901753 I will give skype over steam, as I do not want everyone to know my identity.

Reaction score
- Support. Only 60 hours played, i don't think you will have fully learnt everything required to be a helper quite yet. I would advise applying again in a couple of weeks.

Reaction score
- Support, kind of RDM'ed me yesterday while I was unarmed. Pulled a gun at me without saying annything, started shooting (dunno what triggered his anger, could be a misunderstanding I dont know), I run backwards, he says stop -> I stop and than he finnishes me off :/

I know that a helper helps other players and therefor does not necessarily need to teach rules to other players, but I would advice a bit more experience before he can actually start helping people or deserves the "helper" title at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.