@Zeus Recommendation

Reaction score
@zeus.

I’ve decided to recommend Zeus today because I’ve recognised his changes and I’ve recognised he has taken some of the tips we as a community provided to him on his apology thread.

He may have been a bit moody and toxic prior but he is slowly developing himself and he is taking action instead of only apologising constantly.

He has made attempts to involve himself on forums a bit more which means he is involving himself in the community and it has paid off and I believe the guy deserves at least some recognition.

@zeus. I hope you keep this up, taking action and showing your dedication will help you get unbanned.​

Reaction score
@Kenty I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you noticed that I have really changed, I have taken all the tips to heart and used them. I hope you and the admins / staff members can see that I'm completely serious. LG Liam

Reaction score
I'm going to agree with this, you can see it with your own eyes in his apology where he's honest and accepts the fact that he was wrong in the past but has decided to grow up and become a better player.

I do however think it's disguting by players to expect someone who's banned from the community to sit and interact with it and be active on the forums to see if the player really has changed and that he should prove himself that way. It's obscene behaviour by them since I can say for a fact that none of the players who have said that will do it themselves.

Like let's be honest, it's a fucking Garry's Mod server, it's not like this is WADA and he's banned from the Olympic Games or some shit, he just wants to come back to the community and now players are literally begging him to suck their dicks for a month.

Plus like what do you want him to do? Comment on suggestions when he has no chance of knowing if they're good or not? Christ on a fucking bike

Reaction score
I don't really post anything on the forums,
But i have followed all the threads and everything on the forums and i have seen Zeus trying to take part on community discussions and suggestions etc.
Zeus has changed his behavior and is trying his best to change.

Let the guy come back to the perpheads!

Reaction score
we should allow him back on a probation period were he has to prove that he has fully changed
i think he should be allowed back and i have seen a massive improvement from him this recommendation is well deserved mate

Reaction score
I understand what you mean I also thank you very much for believing me but it is your server and your rules I broke the rules I insulted people It was all my fault and not from the admins / staff members I want to get involved with my activity prove that I mean it seriously, i'm not sure if the admins can see it but i hope so. but thanks anyway for your honesty.

Reaction score
do refer back to his original apology thread and have a look at some of the ridiculous takes people had against him, one of the posts even condemned him for not having proper structuring in his post because if he doesn't "find the time to properly structure it then he's not really serious"

deadass not taking a dude who speaks english as a second language seriously because he didn't add a couple paragraphs and commas lol, its a garry's mod community man not a written thesis, anyone who thinks the same way needs to try learning a second language and try to express themselves as well and articulate as they can in their mother tongue, especially when it comes to languages that are very different in their grammatical structures(german and english)

Reaction score
wasn't really fond of zeus as we've had our differences but i can see that he's trying to make a change and i rate that, 3up

Reaction score
I am glad you can use your head and realize this is a gmod server. he has shown alot of changes just no the forums alone. I say just communication ban him and be done with it. Big up liam <3