1.1 Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@BlitZKrieG @Niko Why are you trying to defend the evil and hide from the truth? The fact still remains that you are probably white, weak, a skinny fat nerd who would rather get fucked in the ass and wash niggers underwear rather than fight, i have no sympathy for you, Go watch some more anime and jack off to the cartoons, maybe all the evil will go away then if you ignore it.

You muppets are brainwashed idiots, you will not understand this as you are just sitting on your ass inside your home staring at your screen while the people you so dearly want to "protect" are the ones who actively target your own people and freedom and peace.

Is that what you call it when a muslim kills 20+ children in the name of god or when they rape women in the streets of europe?
[DOUBLEPOST=1427646210,1427645462][/DOUBLEPOST]@Trande 1% might not seem like much but 1% is over a 100 million people. Sure, most muslims are just like you and me but a huge number kill in the name of religion much more than any other religion does. Thats leads to the question: Is there something fundamentally wrong with the quran that opens up for these interpetations

@Niko On the comments, you are clearly beginning to insult me for no reason, as you see. I bring out the truth in very polite way, you are calling me a keyboard warrior. You sir are that smelly nerd who sits in the corner watching anime in public places.
[DOUBLEPOST=1427646487][/DOUBLEPOST]
graph.py
932.jpg

Let's see wich country has the most immigrants of muslims and people from middle eastern countries. Now as you see it is sweden, what does sweden promote? Mass immigration, soon all of Europe will be like this, you will stop sucking islamic dick when your mother or sister gets raped, or your brother massacared by an immigrant
[DOUBLEPOST=1427646638][/DOUBLEPOST]We can take another example of the capital of Norway. How does this make you feel Niko? It could be your own mother or your loved sister or your cousing. raped and killed by a dirty muslim, the fear and horror she has to go through till her life will be snatched by a immigrant, act now, protect your country and your people.
rapesoslo2004.gif

Reaction score
I am deeply sorry for my actions and hope that I would be unbanned and accepted back to the community.
Why should this appeal be considered: I wish to be part of this community again, and I have changed. I am extremely sorry for my actions and I have regretted them since the very first day the ban was set. I was angry and I just didn't think what I was doing. I'm sorry for everyone I offended and I wish you could give me another chance.
75b15befd08dc385d6f18658e4624187.png

35c75f01cc636fc8b9e9aecd6ed1d7ea.png

7d3507098393821d75a3230de71724ca.png

6e7897def293574e9ddc1e53909c3a95.png

So, I think we have now all witnessed exactly why Kerpele shouldn't be unbanned.

If anyone still wishes to give support, I hope you take time to reconsider your choices in life.

Trande

@BlitZKrieG @Niko Why are you trying to defend the evil and hide from the truth? The fact still remains that you are probably white, weak, a skinny fat nerd who would rather get fucked in the ass and wash niggers underwear rather than fight, i have no sympathy for you, Go watch some more anime and jack off to the cartoons, maybe all the evil will go away then if you ignore it.

You muppets are brainwashed idiots, you will not understand this as you are just sitting on your ass inside your home staring at your screen while the people you so dearly want to "protect" are the ones who actively target your own people and freedom and peace.

Is that what you call it when a muslim kills 20+ children in the name of god or when they rape women in the streets of europe?
[DOUBLEPOST=1427646210,1427645462][/DOUBLEPOST]@Trande 1% might not seem like much but 1% is over a 100 million people. Sure, most muslims are just like you and me but a huge number kill in the name of religion much more than any other religion does. Thats leads to the question: Is there something fundamentally wrong with the quran that opens up for these interpetations

@Niko On the comments, you are clearly beginning to insult me for no reason, as you see. I bring out the truth in very polite way, you are calling me a keyboard warrior. You sir are that smelly nerd who sits in the corner watching anime in public places.
graph.py
932.jpg

Let's see wich country has the most immigrants of muslims and people from middle eastern countries. Now as you see it is sweden, what does sweden promote? Mass immigration, soon all of Europe will be like this, you will stop sucking islamic dick when your mother or sister gets raped, or your brother massacared by an immigrant
[DOUBLEPOST=1427646638][/DOUBLEPOST]We can take another example of the capital of Norway. How does this make you feel Niko? It could be your own mother or your loved sister or your cousing. raped and killed by a dirty muslim, the fear and horror she has to go through till her life will be snatched by a immigrant, act now, protect your country and your people.
rapesoslo2004.gif

Alright, I am honestly fed up with your utter bullshit. By your logic countries like Turkey should have the highest amount of rapes, or not? I'd also like to see how many of these rapist actually had an immigration background, because right now you just make yourself look more than pathetic.

But anyway, let's see what your brilliant bible is saying.

Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 NASB
If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

But.. Christianity is all about peace.. and.. LOVE. Fuck off, honestly. Bible and Quran are equally violent, because they were written in violent times. Just go back on your Hitler worshipping cycle and leave us in peace, thank you.

Btw, I am an Atheist.

EDIT: The new testament is less violent, because the church understood that many people'd stop giving money.

b86a94db2b.png

Oh, but that's such a muslim thing to do..

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5920

graph.py
932.jpg

rapesoslo2004.gif

1b3b43c9ee85c3f17aa7f9dc47c5a90e234de792cb856995d37f804ea29afd04.jpg

Reaction score
Alright, I am honestly fed up with your utter bullshit. By your logic countries like Turkey should have the highest amount of rapes, or not? I'd also like to see how many of these rapist actually had an immigration background, because right now you just make yourself look more than pathetic.

But anyway, let's see what your brilliant bible is saying.

Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 NASB
If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

But.. Christianity is all about peace.. and.. LOVE. Fuck off, honestly. Bible and Quran are equally violent, because they were written in violent times. Just go back on your Hitler worshipping cycle and leave us in peace, thank you.
Oh if its as violent as islam why are there so few christian terror groups and so many muslim ones. Why do so many muslims keep getting the same wrong interpetation of the same text? Before you mention the crusades that was over a millenia ago while islam continues to wage jihad to this day. To be noted, the crusades were a mere response to islamic aggression than anything else

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
This isnt even a apology anymore, you have also showed us that you were fully lieng about you being sorry about it. Clear -Support also stop being disrespectful to everyone it will not solve anything ;)

Trande

Oh if its as violent as islam why are there so few christian terror groups and so many muslim ones. Why do so many muslims keep getting the same wrong interpetation of the same text? Before you mention the crusades that was over a millenia ago while islam continues to wage jihad to this day. To be noted, the crusades were a mere response to islamic aggression than anything else
[/QUOTE]

Islamic aggression justifies raping women and children, alright.

The answer is quite simple. The United States of Guns liked funding organisations in the middle east region. Best example is the Taliban. They funded them to fight the Communist Regime in Afghanistan. We see how it worked out, hm? Same happend with IS. US wanted to send them weapons like 2 years ago to help fighting against Assad. Conclusion: Funding fundamentalist groups isn't a good thing to do. It de-stabilized the whole region.

And what about Anders Breyvik? He saw himself as crusader.

MattIs

This is disgraceful, you obviously aren't sorry at all and instead a racist skinhead who blames religion for every wrongdoing in the world. I recommend you go see a mental health doctor because your behaviour is not normal.

We don't tolerate any hate here, especially that targeted at peoples beliefs.

Deleted member 5920

I have several bans for disrespect and even I know you're a massive racist dickhead. Please remove yourself from this planet.

Reaction score
I had a bit of respect to you this morning Kerpele but honestly you're a straight up idiot. Don't get me wrong, I'm just stating my opinion as you're about religions. Honestly yes there are a lot of rapes in Sweden however who said those are immigrants? Oops no one. And just adding up; We don't "support" mass immigration we take them here because where else is there to go? Oh do you want them to die? No of course not as they're really nice, also dont come up with bullshit saying "they're taking our jobs" because they don't, they get jobs because they accept whatever just so they can feed themselves or their family. Disgrace for this community, thats what you are.

MattIs

denied.jpg

I've spoke to Swiper and agreed that this thread is going to have to stop right here, you obviously aren't sorry at all for the actions you have imposed (1.1).

You will remain banned on the server, I recommend certainly showing more remorse when being put in situations like you've put yourself into.

We don't want players who can't get along with the rest of the community, your opinion is your opinion but you can't force this or speak hatred upon people here.​

Status
Not open for further replies.