Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @John Daymon

Your Steam Name: HeaTz
Your In-game Name: Eddie Stallone
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:52418897

Why were you banned/blacklisted:
3.2 - Told a friend to kill someone over steam.

Why should this appeal be considered: First of all I wanna start off by saying sorry to @Ayjay and @mtckitten for the message I sent to panda to kill you guys. It was stupid of me and I shouldn't of done it. I was mad from crashing my bugatti and then it just got worse with me getting run over. It was a stupid move from me and Panda never acted upon it and nothing really happend. I just wanna say sorry again to @Ayjay and @mtckitten for the message and my stupidity. I know I shouldn't be doing a second apology but as you all know we got summer holidays in about 2 months. And i belive that I am ready to come back to PerpHeads and show that under these 4 months of me being banned i actually learnt from my mistakes. Now from my last ban i had 3 months to read over the rules and improve. It actually turned out good. I didn't get banned for 5 months and i showed great signs of improvement, but then I got angry and made a stupid mistake. But i belive that I am really ready to go back to PerpHeads and be active all through summer holidays showing that I learn't from my mistake. And once again. Sorry @Ayjay and @mtckitten

Additional Comment(s): Sorry Daymon for making a second apology
Evidence (If Applicable)
:

Last edited:
Reaction score
f9d2b69069ab975cfe5ca099dcd0d605.png

My opinion hasn't changed, you should be happy with a 6 month ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.