AR on Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: wyxez / Ido Alardin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Leo / Marino Omerta + James Mclovin
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User threw a molotov on our cars causing 3 cars to explode, then claimed in OOC that it was done for revenge, because we killed his friend before WHILE THEY TRIED TO RAID US. The suprise was when he claimed that @Cole approved those actions, while him and his other friends kept claiming it was done for this revenge.

After asking around people including Bolli, they confirmed that the action was wrong since it's their fault they die while raiding.
Soon after, they "suprisingly" changed their story saying it was done for them to escape, which doesn't make sense since at the time they threw the molotov we were getting raided at the same time.

What elso goes against their story is that we killed their friend a long while before they molotoved us, which means they just came back to molotov us and that's it.

@Leo -
Leo is the person who threw the molotov, and since @Cole told us to feel free to make any RRs, I'm pretty sure he found out pretty soon that their made up story is bullshit.

@Leo upload your POV please.

@JarredInator and @Aureatron are the ones who got their cars blown up. The 3rd guy has a mini, we shouldn't bother.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://www.filedropper.com/arleo
Tick: At a bit over 16000 the molotov was thrown.

EDIT:
Added @McLovin to the report.
He threw a 2nd molotov and he is just as responsible as @Leo

@McLovin upload your POV too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm the guy who got his mini blown up. It was clear that their intentions were to just blow it up since they couldn't manage raiding us properly, and I'm sure Leo's POV will prove that it wasn't done to escape.

Reaction score
Just to give my input:
I was first contacted after the whole situation had already happened and therefore couldn't have hindered it from happening anyways. Additionally, I got a wrong understanding of the story, as I thought @Leo molotoved the cars in order to escape and for you not being able to chase him.

Reaction score
Just to give my input:
I was first contacted after the whole situation had already happened and therefore couldn't have hindered it from happening anyways. Additionally, I got a wrong understanding of the story, as I thought @Leo molotoved the cars in order to escape and for you not being able to chase him.
You explained to me that they did it cause they raided us, and because of their friend dying in the raid, they mollied us for revenge.

Also the molotov for "revenge"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just to give my input:
78e3a2f361e04517a985901bcc0168d5.png

c1a3c9e5c6d94598877874c382a7c8b3.png

d5e4235b862542c8bd1d32d9be6390a1.png

Plus you can see in Aureatron's video that we weren't even after them, they just drove by to throw the molly, and after the one @Leo threw, @McLovin felt the need to throw another one.

After bragging about it and saying that it was done purely for "revenge", I felt that @Cole is consfused or biased, so I contacted Bolli.
Unsuprisingly after I contacted Bolli they changed the whole story completely even though we have all the evidence against that.

I think it's clear that @McLovin and @Leo MAJORLY broke 2.5, and then kept lying to a moderator by changing the story once they realised.

Leo

Reaction score
The whole time I spoke to a mod once. And chats can confirm me and Mclovin never even really discussed what happened...I don't even have the guy on steam and never have so don't claim we made up a story. The reason I mollied you was because you killed my friend. There's no hidden conspiracy mate. And it wasn't even that long after you killed Jack so what are you actually on about? And who said we ever told the mod we threw the molly to escape?

Reaction score
@Cole I'm sure you knew about the situation and you said their reasons to molotov is clearly valid as far I'm aware off

Leo

Reaction score
After speaking to Bolli I now understand that I stand corrected. He explained that because we got ourselves in that danger in the first place so it was unfair for me to react the way I did. I'm sorry and I hope your RR gets accepted. I will take the time from this ban to study the abundance of vague rules (e.g. 3.3,3.4,3.6,3.8,2.1 and ofcourse 2.5)by going through the AR's and familiarising myself with the different situations related to these rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.