After a long while of waiting, along with teasers in the shoutbox, Paralake V4 is finally here. This update includes a number of map changes, along with new clothing, models and police updates!
- One of the bigger map changes which was highly requested is the addition of the old V1 Office building, with a few changes such as a fire escape and a new exterior.
- The Regals Apartment has a newly added fire escape, adding one more entrance/exit to the apartment complex.
- Road textures have been updated to a fresh, clean and smooth look.
- Slums apartments has recieved an extended car park, adding more spaces.
- A creepy alleyway has been added behind the slums apartment, and also behind the
fire department to add another exit to it.
- The puffer mart now has a back door, adding one more door to the building.
- The business shops now has a parking area to the left side of it, so you don't have
to take the journey over the road to the bazaar parking.
- The suburbs fences has recieved a new fence texture.
- The farm hut, and a hick town trailer have been removed.
- New player models join the old ones, to allow you to customize your look even more.
- New clothing such as sweaters, latex gloves, berets, beanies, etc.
- New models such as watches, glasses, beanies, etc.
- A new interactive way to customize your players clothing.
- TFU skinned Land Rover added and now spawnable by TFU.
- New officer and TFU models / skins.
- General lighting altered and brightened in areas such as the regals.
- New loading screen images.
We hope that you're enjoying the update, please note if you do experience any
bugs or issues, head over to the bug tracker and submit an issue. Some things
prepared which haven't been released this time around, will be released in the very near future.
This update was actually supposed to be released on july the 5th, which was the 4 year anniversary of PERPHeads. Unfortunately due to time constraints this just wasn't possible, but I still hope you'll enjoy the update now.
A few people who helped with the update:
@Xquality for making all the new models
@StephenPuffs for helping with the code
@AyJay for writing this update post, making the new loading screens and much more
@D3V for being a nerd
@Walker for making the TFU land rover skin
@roxie for making PLN (which will be released soon)
@Carrot for modeling accessories
@DutchAero for making a trailer for V4
And probably many more who I forgot (message me if I did)