Update Log - 10/05/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Shame I left before all these Quality of Life updates came out. I kinda like these little updates rather than the big ones because it's not like adding a bunch of cars where the majority of people need to grind money to get its something we can all enjoy almost imminently and I think that is what makes them special. Still not good enough to make me come back tho :troll:

Reaction score
Really? Point me in the direction which I demanded you code this. You want me to name something?

https://perpheads.com/threads/removing-head-armor-from-tfu.28167/

The community has been asking for it for ages, certainly much more than a TV update. Or how about https://perpheads.com/threads/group-bank-account.9015/

My point was not to shit all over your new update but to try to push you in the right direction.

Damn. just stop fucking commenting, you'll save yourself the constant ass dumb ratings you dummy. You've already recieved over 100 dumbs in this 1 fucking thread and that must be a record.

Reaction score
I stand defeated before Aidan and hand over to him my trophy for most dumb ratings received in a day

Reaction score
I stand defeated before Aidan and hand over to him my trophy for most dumb ratings received in a day
Thanks Ermak, twas all planned
Damn. just stop fucking commenting, you'll save yourself the constant ass dumb ratings you dummy. You've already recieved over 100 dumbs in this 1 fucking thread and that must be a record.
Please look at my message dates. I also like dumb ratings. Its basically my fetish

Reaction score
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Reaction score
Stop replying to these old update logs you are making me jump out of my seat out of sheer interest thinking there's a new update but then I read the date. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.