Reaction score
Did this change admin tv?
uLNF5Yg.png

Reaction score
Who the fuck said it annoyed me?

Lets make this simple
*This update is not what the community needs
*I thank the developers for putting work into it

Aidan, let's make this simple so you can comprehend what is being done.

This was done as @Fredy said, it has been requested multiple times, yes it may be small on a scale but people wanted it.

Another part is updates have the option to screw the server up, so smaller updates works a lot better, especially for GMOD where 101 things can go wrong when updates are added (such as incompatibilities)

and let's make this even MORE simple for you.

*This update is not what the community needs

Since you have SOOO much more experience than the PERPHeads team running a server, why don't you share your insight to them and I know, maybe throw some working code they can use or hell even make some items they can use (if they decide to) or better yet, use your superior knowledge of what the community "wants" over what the owner sees and knows is feesable and able to be done.

You can put as much as you want in to saying;
*I thank the developers for putting work into it

But you essentially just told Fredy that he was wasting his time and you essentially didn't appreciate it, and I still think you don't (before you try saying "no i didn't" (don't try thinking slamming something then going "I appreciate it" makes everything Okay.)

is it really what the community wants? I don't think I saw anyone suggest this, and there is definitely better improvements you can be doing with the server than this.

Rant over.

Think before posting stupid shit

Reaction score
Aidan, let's make this simple so you can comprehend what is being done.

This was done as @Fredy said, it has been requested multiple times, yes it may be small on a scale but people wanted it.

Another part is updates have the option to screw the server up, so smaller updates works a lot better, especially for GMOD where 101 things can go wrong when updates are added (such as incompatibilities)

and let's make this even MORE simple for you.

Since you have SOOO much more experience than the PERPHeads team running a server, why don't you share your insight to them and I know, maybe throw some working code they can use or hell even make some items they can use (if they decide to) or better yet, use your superior knowledge of what the community "wants" over what the owner sees and knows is feesable and able to be done.

You can put as much as you want in to saying;

But you essentially just told Fredy that he was wasting his time and you essentially didn't appreciate it, and I still think you don't (before you try saying "no i didn't" (don't try thinking slamming something then going "I appreciate it" makes everything Okay.

Rant over.

Think before posting stupid shit
As your head of security this was a real zinger

Reaction score
We (most of the community) sincerely appreciate every second you put into this community, the updates or anything else. Don't listen to the crybabies that get what they want and still cry about it

Reaction score
Stop crying its not your server and you just got 3 updates in 3 days lol

Deleted member 6228

how to gain 100 negative ratings in a day, be the idiot that complains about a good update lmao

Reaction score
Great update but the spoiler says New Vs Old models and when you open it it shows the Old one and then the new one and it's slightly triggering me.

Status
Not open for further replies.