Open Discussion: Summer Tournament(s)

Reaction score
PUBG would be a great choice as it is a game alot of people play atm? @Speedy
R6S or PUBG

PUBG is not possible because I don't think any of us has permissions to use the Custom Match feature. This is still in testing. We would also need shit tons of players. PUBG with 20 people is not fun.

Rainbow Six Siege would be fun to do though.

Reaction score
I enjoyed watching the CS:GO games and they would be good to have again with other games, I think CS:GO was good because of its popularity so if there is a new game added it should b one that a lot of people play such as R6S or rocket league.

Deleted member 4116

PUBG is not possible because I don't think any of us has permissions to use the Custom Match feature.

As the tournament is around June the game will probably have that option then. Because the game is still in development.

M

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for the suggestions. I'll put up a poll later tonight, so last chance if you would like a game considered in this!

Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

On a serious note though, I am curious to how a civilization tournament would have been set up. Is there anything built around that, or is it just an idea?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like there are a large variety of games that we could play as a community. Has anyone thought of a perma death survival game tournament where you cannot die (teams of 5 or so) and this could be on rust, seven days to die etecetera.

If people don't want perma death effected by PVE maybe make it so once a player kills another, they are permanently out.

Marshalls could have spawned in super gear and made to stand out perfectly with bright clothing.

Reaction score
Started playing Hoi4 and it's super duper fun *nuzzles*
do hoi4 tourny