Modification of rule 2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:

Short explanation (in notes):
Rule 2.4 should be slightly modified as people could technically trade in-game currency for other game's currency as the rule doesn't state this I know it should be implied but some people will use this to bend the rules

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

So that people cannot get money OOC for the IC RP as this ruins the earn money aspect

Optional additions:
Old version:
2.4 Exchanging In-Game Money funds for Real Funds- In-game money may not be sold/traded for a real world currency, or vice versa; however, players may offer to donate on behalf of another player in exchange for in-game money.

New Version:
2.4 Exchanging In-Game Money funds for Real Funds or traded items- In-game money may not be sold/traded for: real world currency, other in-game currency, traded items in steam. Or vice versa; however, players may offer to donate on behalf of another player in exchange for in-game money.

Reaction score
Does seem like a good change, but are you saying for this rule to be changed, so no more donating OOC for VIP so you can get IC money?

Edit: I found out this is dumb.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Somehow I have to agree with this visiting other perp servers I found that many people traded TF2 and other items or currency for ingame cash. If this happened on the server the result could mean gaining a unfair advantage and ruining the experience for yourself and others around you.

PS can a mod move this to the correct section.

Status
Not open for further replies.