24/04/2020 - Community Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can we get any information why @Shay wasn't added as Senior Moderator? I came on and saw he was still Moderator. This is a quite weird thing, Shay is a hard working amazing staff member, I know some people don't have the right opinion about him, but he's been doing a great job both with police and Staff related stuff.

Again I have the greatest respect for @Dom_ But he literally got staff AGAIN after I was Enforcer for about a week or so, whilst @Shay was still staff, Ik he's not the most active, but nor is a lot of other staff members, and theres no need to go into reports in that case either.

So could we get any information about that?

Reaction score
V9P8cm3VS2ISWfwp.png

Reaction score
I don't believe you say does much in terms of the way staff see's moderators. Dom, has been a DCOD and Moderator for a period spanning over 2 years. He's been an amazing help to the community. If you want to complain about anything, complain that Dom hasn't received Admin yet.

This is the most nonconstructive thing I've read. You are literally upset that your friend didn't get 'Senior Mod.'

Reaction score
@Dom_ If you're gonna brag about your overall score, how about showing your recent reports where I was staff you did maximum of maybe 15 reports in a week? Mostly 5-6 reports only. After coming back.

Reaction score
"Our Community Manager will handle all of these aspects, leaving Senior Administration to handle the staff team and other relevant administrative tasks."

So does Com. Manager have to fulfill admin tasks as other staff would or is it not treated as a staff position?

Reaction score
I'm friends with almost all the staff members, I have nothing against Dom. For all I care he should be an Admin too, that's not up to me though.

Deleted member 6228

Are these new roles going to receive banners/colors on the forum?

Reaction score
I am also not upset, it's a genuine question? You're the one upset over me making a question, maybe you shouldn't be upset over a simple curious question? I could go around saying "Why is SpaceShots not Admin?", or Shay, or Blobvis. I am genuinely being a curious member of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.