24/04/2020 - Community Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Maybe Shay didnt want to be a senior moderator?

Maybe the senior administration saw more qualities in Dom than they did Shay?

Being staff shouldn't be, and evidently isn't a pissing contest on who can sit on a rank the longest. Quality over quantity.

Your preference on staff members probably isn't based on the quality of there work, but how much you like them as a person, which reflects in this post quite a bit.

Reaction score
Basically just Bolli but is expected to actually do something.

Reaction score
I like Dom, I'm not complaining over him being Senior Moderator, I asked why Shay didn't ALSO get it, not instead of Dom. Hell 3.4K Reports is amazingly done, and Dom deserves that aswell, I really can't deny that and I wont denie that.

I like @Dom_ but were not friends, had @Dom_ not gotten Senior Moderator I could've aswell have asked about that too. Despite Dom and I having a past up and downs, Dom has been quite nice lately and helped me a lot aswell, and we talk now and then more OOC really, though still.

Dom is great, and it's good to see him finally get another rank than just Moderator.

Reaction score
@Madda
04807eb8bc79d42d07c0cda2d6cb7683.png

good one dude

Reaction score
And of course their my friends, but if I didn't like their work i'm not gonna recommend them. Shay have been doing great job in my opinion, if he hadn't obviously he wouldn't have stayed Moderator for 5 months now? Or been Moderator Twice, without being demoted(As far as I'm aware), clearly he's doing something right.

And then yeah maybe he's not ready for it or not fit for it? That's fine I am simply confused over it. It couldn't be simpler than that.

Reaction score
Not sure what this is supposed to prove? I've got a private life, I play games with both people I've met here and my own friends. I'm no robot, I'm not dedicating all my free time to perp... I've not played VR for months, although steamvr opens whenever I run war thunder, so it's probably just sat open. I've spent all evening today making rank changes and attempting to help steer things in the correct direction alongside @Bolli and @Collier, and now @Ayjay. I've spent countless hours both in hammer and coding. Perhaps, just once, you should try and appreciate the work we do, both me and the developers, rather than taking EVERY single chance you get to call us out, we're nothing but humans.

Reaction score
An old rank however with a slightly different purpose. This will replace the first rank you apply for to join the staff team, you can then apply for Enforcer a week later or stay at this role to assist with smaller player-related issues.
Will players still be able to give feedback to people applying for Enforcer after they have had Helper for a week or will this be something only the Staff Team can see?

Reaction score
Another question, can people hold both the Event Staff role and a Administrative role at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.