27-11-2016 Update log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today we released an update that most of you probably haven't even noticed yet. We have fixed one of the main issues of our gamemode which caused many ARs and reports and often overwhelmed the staff team. I am of course talking about items disappearing after you leave the server.
As of today any dropped items and planted drugs will stay around for up to 5 minutes after a user disconnects. If you reconnect during that period those items will stay around and they will still be "yours".

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add some sort of function that shows a staff member if the owner of certain props/vehicles/items has disconnected or not, so it will be possible to quickly notice if someone does disconnect? E.g just a colour change if you have the godstick equipped?

Reaction score
If you crash and want to reconnect do you have to go through the queue server to get back on?

Reaction score
I know this is going to be sort of like a touchy subject but for me I have experienced crashes and I cant reconnect to steam quicker than 5 minutes is it possible to make the drugs / items stay for around 10 - 15 minutes as 5 minutes isn't quite a long period and would take a long time to get back in the server if you're re logging to pick your drugs from a silly HL2.exe has stopped working, just an idea.

Reaction score
Oh no: I can see it now. The person who wants to disconnect to save his drugs will see this new update which means all the users will now have to wait even longer on the queue server to join! :)

Reaction score
Probably gonna get reports saying "I crashed and lost all my shit because I had to wait ages on queue server!!!"

Reaction score
What have you done! Now I don't have a way to make salt / revenge AR's on people I don't like for petty reasons! DAMN YOU FREDY FOR IMPROVING THE GAME MODE!! DAMN YOUUUU!!!

Reaction score
What if somebody crashes or something while they own a building? Will the building stay owned, or will it get put for sale? It might make it a bit awks if you crash while being raided or while your mates are growing in your apartment with some sort of military-grade base then the place gets put for sale.

Reaction score
Maybe have a notice on or above the dead body or something to show that the user has left and it will tell the players when that item will disappear, so they can rush with what there doing so they can pick up the drugs/gun, this will help cops and also failed mugs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can put this old meme in the "Done" section of the forums now.
Yes, I did look through the "Accepted" suggestions. There's so many really old ones that are actually brilliant ideas, like Sir CaptainSpaghetti's suggestion for a Wardrobe to store clothes (Which was accepted).
lmao took 3 years to add it

Status
Not open for further replies.