Update Log - 11/11/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Due to confusion about how to place meth, meth is now more dangerous when placed too closely. There are no longer restrictions around meth placements, but it is recommended that you do not place more than 3 meth per stove.

So does it still explode? and what do you mean with "more dangerous?". Does this mean that meth in general became harder or easier to cook?

Reaction score
0f8ede3a3a63a82a89fafd381fb04bc2.png
this meme was brought to you by the paint 3d gang

Reaction score
Today i tried to do meth since i still had a shit ton uncooked. I followed your advise placing down 3 meth per stove. in total i had 6 stoves each stove containing 3 meth. so 6 x 3 = 18 meth. I placed them down next to the stoves (not on top or anything) and on each side of the stove 1 meth.

It was an absolute disaster. Of the 18 meth i cooked only 8 remained after the explosions happend. Minus 6 because 6 of the meth barrels fell on their side (when meth falls on the side they wont cook anymore and stay on "dangerous" forever). So only 2 meth profit out of 18 meth placed down.

This meth update was really useless, and from the little amount of meth being cooked in the server, it surely dropped to 0 now. It is supposed to be high risk high reward, however its high risk and low reward. Even the fucking fishing business gets you more money then cooking meth now.

Guys please fix this since as of now, meth is something thats useless and will not be used by anyone

@TinySlayer

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Update Log - 11/11/2018
style-logo.png

Small update, mainly in preparation for tonight's event, along with some changes based on recent rule discussions.
  • Improvements to Battle Royale Event
  • There are now limits on how many properties can be purchased
  • Fixed some bugs with staff functions
  • Roadcrew anti-fly functionality is less sensitive
  • The search function can now view legal items, but they cannot be confiscated.
  • Secret Service can now search people, but cannot confiscate items.
  • C2 can now be used to perform controlled explosions on Remote Explosives
  • Due to confusion about how to place meth, meth is now more dangerous when placed too closely. There are no longer restrictions around meth placements, but it is recommended that you do not place more than 3 meth per stove.
Thanks to @Dukeburger818, @Samuel and @ayjay ツ
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Reaction score
Btw if meth falls on it's side you can aim at it with your fists and press R, atleast you could before.

Reaction score
I made a really shitty paint reconstruction of what my lab looked like

it was at morons

1542625374229.png

(the barrels with a red cross exploded & the flipped ones are not marked)

Status
Not open for further replies.