Reaction score
Topic:
A 2nd server is desperately needed! or more player slots

Short explanation:
-2nd server
-More player slots, 90+ is great
-Server is always full

Detailed description:
I have seen many complaints about this issue and I personally have spent many hours waiting to join the server and it has always been full, The server and gamemode has become so popular within the Garry's Mod community that 70 slots is not enough any more. I understand that this may be too expensive and as a result not possible at the moment but this is an annoying issue and its very necessary :)

Reaction score
90 plus slots would cause lots of lag. Plus there wouldn't be a lot of places to buy as all the Bazaar shops and apartments would be full. Also people might not want to carry over 2 accounts over 2 sperate servers. One would always be full and one would most likely be empty.

Oh and this idea has been suggested too many times before.
Your chances of this being accepted is a bit slim to say the least

Reaction score
you dont need to carry from accounts they can make a script that you can use the items and money and stats you have in the other server they can put your files in the other server files and let it do automatic right?

Reaction score
denied.jpg

This has been suggested and denied several times before, please utilize the search function when looking to make a suggestion. Creating a second server would cause people to pick one of the two servers to benefit themselves, e.g to avoid certain people, organizations, the less populated one in order to earn money undisturbed, the list goes on. Increasing the amount of player slots on PH's servers is not a possibility due to the tremendous amount of fps drops users would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.