A 2nd server is badly needed (or 100 player slots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have seen many complaints about this and I have spent many hours waiting to join the server, don't get me wrong I love this server and its one of the best in Garry's Mod but a 2nd server or improved player slots is very much needed :)
I understand if this is too expensive but it is needed
[DOUBLEPOST=1456685663,1456685546][/DOUBLEPOST]I have redone this post using the template, I did not realise there was a template

Reaction score
Money is not an issue I assure you. A second server has been suggested numerous times but denied each and every time. The staff team would be split up and so would the playerbase.

This is going to be Denied

Reaction score
100 players isn't possible, second server is possible although expensive and may not be full at any point ever, It could also be abused in the following ways

Join the second server with less players to make growing easier
Possible bugs due to the stats/items carrying over, this could mean duping items.

Reaction score
100 players isn't possible, second server is possible although expensive and may not be full at any point ever, It could also be abused in the following ways

Join the second server with less players to make growing easier
Possible bugs due to the stats/items carrying over, this could mean duping items.

Very true but even as of now im still waiting to join its getting ridiculous its been way over 3 hours

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

A new thread has been made for user's suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.