3.21 - By Swiper The Fox

Messages
2,683
Reaction score
7,437
Points
955
83w7T.jpg

So I thought I'd make a song, as my vocal skills are completely above the charts.​






​

FAQ:
Q: Swiper, it's out of time.
A: You're out of time.

Q: Where did you get your talent.
A: I was born with it.

Q: What's the random beeping 3/4 of the way through it.
A: My Recorder MoronPillypd was crying when recording it as it was so beautiful and because his mic was muted on TS3 it makes a beeping noise to alert you.

















CREDIT TO MORONPILLYPD FOR PUTTING IT TOGETHER​
 
Last edited:
Pure dedication shown here, clearly shows why Swiper is an Admin here, this is really what we look for when searching for Admins.
 
Alex_:D said:
Pure dedication shown here, clearly shows why Swiper is an Admin here, this is really what we look for when searching for Admins.
PS. Firework show with this song coming soon.
 
Alex_:D said:
Pure dedication shown here, clearly shows why Swiper is an Admin here, this is really what we look for when searching for Admins.
Jon Goddin, I challenge you to make a song about 3.4
 
Alex_:D said:
Pure dedication shown here, clearly shows why Swiper is an Admin here, this is really what we look for when searching for Admins.
I agree^^ Jon must do it!
 
Jon will get wreck'd any day at singing by me.
 
Back
Top