3.22 - (highway) driving addition| stop ramming trough road barricades ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 3.22 highway driving
Your version of the rule: 3.22 Driving
Players should at all times drive on the correct side of the highway and should notperform unrealistic maneuvers while driving along the highway, for exampleperforming a U-turn or driving down the wrong off ramp. In addition traffic laws must be obeyed while at the intersection, this includes stopping at red lights. However if the player can provide a reasonable justification for their actions they may be excused from punishment. For example a player may run a red light at the intersection if doing so will significantly increase their chance of survival.
Users are also expected, on all roads to follow anychanges to the flow of traffic made by police or roadcrew, with, but not limited to Road cones or barricades. This may be voided if the user can provide a reasonable reason.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

Honestly people driving trough blocked off roads really fucking annoy me. It's extremely unrealistic and people think they are too fucking important to drive around it. Yes, you can put everything under 2.1 including this but there's a reason there are more rules than just 2.1

Here's a video which can explain why, loud volume warning.

Reaction score
That video had me ROFLing for about 10 minutes.
+Support.
Normal day of an officer:
i even had a complaint filed against me on that lmao
You place cones, they get run over, you replace them, they get ran over 1 second later, return to start

M

Reaction score
Rule 3.15/3.4 for driving through, rule 3.4 for driving around.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.