Does Rule 3.22 Count On The Bridge?

Do You Believe The Bridge Comes Under Rule 3.22

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hello Perpheads I was just looking at action request and I noticed someone saying that the bridge going to business area was part of the highway I wanted to get your thoughts on the matter and I will tell you why I believe it isn't part of the highway.
1st reason why It's not part of the highway - The road marking suggest it is a normal road (like a main road).
2nd reason why It's not part of the highway - The highway consistence of some sort of divider like a stone feature or the solid yellow line which suggest it's some sort of highway.
Their are two valid reason why I don't relive the highway bridge comes under rule 3.22 please leave your thoughts and leave a vote thanks!

High Way Driving 3.22
- Players should at all times drive on the correct side of the highway and should not perform unrealistic
manoeuvres while driving along the highway, for example performing a U-turn or driving down the wrong off ramp.In addition traffic laws must be obeyed while at the intersection, this includes stopping at red lights. However if a player can provide reasonable proof that their life is in danger or they are being chased by the police they may disregard this rule.

Reaction score
It is not part of the highway however it is a connector, much like the off/on ramps and the rule explicitly states that they are in essence, a part of the highway for the purposes of administration.

"For example performing a U-turn or driving down the wrong off ramp"