[Suggestion] change to 3.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 3.22
Your version of the rule:
Players should at all times drive on the correct side of the highway and should notperform unrealistic maneuvers while driving along the highway, for exampleperforming a U-turn or driving down the wrong off ramp. In addition traffic laws must be obeyed while at the intersection, this includes stopping at red lights. However if the player can provide a reasonable justification for their actions they may be excused from punishment. For example a player may run a red light at the intersection if doing so will significantly increase their or anthers chance of survival.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: Currently techinicaly you can not run red lights as a police. Since running this red light will not increase YOUR survival. So I would like to add the last part.

Reaction score
"However if the player can provide a reasonable justification for their actions they may be excused from punishment."
This covers it. The "For example a player may run a red light at the intersection if doing so will significantly increase their or anthers chance of survival." is made as an example, not as the only situation where it is valid.

Reaction score
I'd say this part:

'' Players should at all times drive on the correct side of the highway and should notperform unrealistic maneuvers while driving along the highway, for exampleperforming a U-turn or driving down the wrong off ramp. In addition traffic laws must be obeyed while at the intersection, this includes stopping at red lights. However if the player can provide a reasonable justification for their actions they may be excused from punishment. For example a player may run a red light at the intersection if doing so will significantly increase their chance of survival. ''

Pretty much covers the changes you want made, as a Police officer if you're running a red light I'm sure you can provide reasonable justification. The part you're suggesting an edit for is just an example, it would not actually impact the rule itself.

edit: lelios beat me :moron:

Status
Not open for further replies.