3.25 Extension [Rules Suggestion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Rule I'd like changed:
3.25 Drug Harvesting
Players may not harvest drugs while being raided or when they suspect they are about to get raided if they don’t have a significant chance to escape the situation. (For example if you know you can escape you may do so with the drugs, although you will have to drop what you harvested if you’re caught by the police/raiders)

My version of the rule:
3.25 Mugging/Drug Harvesting in Crisis (Name is up for debate, I don't care)

Players may not harvest drugs, or take items/money from players they are mugging, while being raided/involved in a firefight, or when they suspect they are about to get raided/imminently involved in a firefight, if they don’t have a significant chance to escape the situation. (For example if you know you can escape you may do so with the drugs/stolen items, although you will have to drop what you harvested/stole if you’re caught by the police/raiders)

Why this rule should be added:
I find it fucking retarded that sometimes people will raid someone/mug someone, and harvest their drugs/mug them for their shit, when police are literally right outside, or even inside the property. A good example of something similar this would be a recent AR made, in which whilst being attacked by police, @JBirksy tried to take items/money from a player, which had he obtained from him (The guy didn't drop it lmao,) and then been killed, if not revived, would've resulted in a win for him, despite dying, and as far as I know, no rule covers this in particular, besides 3.4/3.6, which doesn't actually pertain to the taking of the items, and more the actions surrounding the escape.

If you believe this addition is not necessary, or if you believe another rule already covers this problem, then let me know, this is of course a suggestion, and open to criticism and feedback. :joyemoji:

Reaction score
+Support. I completely agree. Mugging someone while you are next to an officer isnt smart. Could get you in jail.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I think you're trying to make an addition to the rule 5.1 about mugging when you suspect you are about to be raided by police as there's no need to connect the one about drug harvesting with mugging as well just to confuse people, as reading your suggestion is confusing enough.

Personally I have no problem with mugging or harvesting drugs when you are raiding an apartment with cops outside as 9 times out of 10 cops will respond and be outside. Obviously harvesting drugs or mugging someone in front of police is unrealistic.

If you suspect you are about to be raided, It's a whole different context and you shouldn't harvest drugs.

Reaction score
I think you're trying to make an addition to the rule 5.1 about mugging when you suspect you are about to be raided by police as there's no need to connect the one about drug harvesting with mugging as well just to confuse people, as reading your suggestion is confusing enough.

Personally I have no problem with mugging or harvesting drugs when you are raiding an apartment with cops outside as 9 times out of 10 cops will respond and be outside. Obviously harvesting drugs or mugging someone in front of police is unrealistic.

If you suspect you are about to be raided, It's a whole different context and you shouldn't harvest drugs.

When I think about this it seems like an addition for rule 5.1. You are right. But 3.25 should be changed too.

M

Reaction score
if they don’t have a significant chance to escape the situation. (For example if you know you can escape you may do so with the drugs/stolen items, although you will have to drop what you harvested/stole if you’re caught by the police/raiders)

Above all of this, the number one caveat with this rule in situ is the fact that it's so uselessly subjective. I've quoted the problematic part, someone needs to come up with a binary 'can I pick or not' system rather than saying 'I think I can escape', as anyone would to be able to pick the drugs.

At the same time, the rule says 'if caught you will need to drop' but the thing is if you're shot dead by someone in the process of an attempt to leave then you'll keep the drugs anyway.

Reaction score
What I wanted the rule to mean is essentially (Don't mug people while involved in, or about to definitely partake in a shootout lmao) to stop greedy cunts mugging you and proceeding to get shot by the cops ten seconds later, and die with all your shit on them.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.