3.25 Drug Harvesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
3.25 Drug Harvesting - Players may not harvest drugs while being raided or when they suspect they are about to get raided if they don’t have a significant chance to escape the situation (For example if you know you can escape feel free to do so with the drugs, although you will have to drop what you harvested when captured by the raiders) This also applies for police raiding, you may not run into a building to collect the drugs unless you know it is safe to do so. Police may also not run to collect drugs/weapons until criminals have been detained (Handcuffed).

I got banned for taking drugs while I was raiding them. If you read carfully you can read that it says for the guy who is growing drugs in his house, can't take his drugs when he's being raided. But in this situation I raided them and took their drugs. So I think this rule needs to be tweaked a bit more to let the players really read what is ment with this rule. Or make a new rule that clearly says your not aloud as a raider to take drugs when you are sure that there are still people around that needed to defend the place.

Please tell me what you think of this particular rule since I got the time because of the ban...

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
You should have been banned for 3.3/3.4
So every time we raid we are breaking 3.3 and 3.4? Because we are mostly out numbered and don't have the fire power yet to do something? And everyone else on the server can just do whatever they want? Really?

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
You should have been banned for 3.3/3.4
And if something is happening to us we just need to chill and make a request. And even if we are right, nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.