3.4/2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Morgan matheson/attacker1983
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:brandy martello/ i dont know his name
His/Her SteamID:i dont know it
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.4/2.1 he was calling out asking criminals to help him which there was no point in doing as he was not being charged with a crime he stumbled into an active shootout and i had him restrained to keep myself and the other officer safe instead he decides to scream asking for help and trying to callout our locations which i feel is 3.4 due to the fact that he had nothing to gain from it (as he was innocent) and 2.1 due to the fact that there is no realistic reason to try and get help from them as he knows they are murderers (and he appears to be a law abiding citizen)
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
He is missing the part where I had helped one of them escape from the police and I was directly involved with the raiders. I did not have to fear my life because I knew the people would not shoot me. It is not 3.4 or 2.1 because I would have been arrested for aiding and abetting a fugitive. Also, a medic saw me take the fugitive and get him out of the cops custody so they would have identified me and arrested me. (My freedom was at stake if I didn't yell at them)

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png

He is missing the part where I had helped one of them escape from the police and I was directly involved with the raiders. I did not have to fear my life because I knew the people would not shoot me. It is not 3.4 or 2.1 because I would have been arrested for aiding and abetting a fugitive. Also, a medic saw me take the fugitive and get him out of the cops custody so they would have identified me and arrested me. (My freedom was at stake if I didn't yell at them)

Please provide evidence of this alongside with a perspective from your side of the situation.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please provide evidence of this alongside with a perspective from your side of the situation.
Here is the proof. To give you a backstory, I misled the cops to tell them I was not involved when I really was. I let one of the raiders free from the cops custody as shown in the video. I then went back into regals to let them know where I put him so they can go get him back. In the video you see me acting like I was not involved and asking the officer to uncuff me because I knew once they found out I aided and abetted, I would be arrested. At this point, I knew my freedom was at stake so I let them know where the cop was so they can break me free. You can also ask anyone involved (Glacial, Jonah, etc) but I believe the video will show all the evidence needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.