Server Suggestion Seat Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Seat Upgrade
Suggestion Description: Vehicles that cost 3 million and preform really well with handling and all stats overall are known to have 4 seats usually (Tesla for example), this makes sense.

Nissan R34 Skyline costs less than 2/3 of the price but has fantastic handling for example but only 2 seats, this makes sense.

A lot of cars are of similar nature, this makes sense.

My suggestion is focused around adding a feature which is balanced that isn't just "buy my car and stop crying about yours wanting a buff lol" but instead making it so that for example if a player wanted to upgrade a R34 Skyline to house 4 ppl they must first double upgrade the car and then they receive 4 seats as by that point the car is now worth 3.4 million. If not then maybe allow the owner to spend an EXTRA upgrade kit to make it worth 4.1 million as a seat upgrade kit. This helps a ton because people love certain cars or they invested too much into one car or both like myself.

I've heard a lot that simply allowing those cars to get 4 seats automatically is a balancing issue so it would certainly make sense to allow them to have those wanted seats at the cost which would make it so you basically paid more to keep that car but gain the seats which you would have gotten anyways had you just invested it all at once into a car less then the price you paid for the upgrades.

Why should this be added?:
- Makes everybody happy
- Balanced
- Adds car features
- Set's a "will I upgrade over time or invest it all at once for a cheaper option," style dilemma. Which is good because that is door opening for those starting out with better cars.

What negatives could this have?:
- Could be impossible depending on the mod's restrictions

Reaction score
Denied

This is a lot of work just for a single car maybe these people are right and you should buy a Aston or Masseratti which do have 4 seats

Status
Not open for further replies.