5.7 - Engaging in criminal activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 5.7 - Engaging in criminal activity
Your version of the rule: "While engaging in criminal activities, players may not do so with players, who are not part of their organization in-game, at the time. This includes requesting for help while a crime is in the process of being carried out.

If a player is not part of any organization, they are limited to carrying out illegal activities with a maximum of eight (inclusive) people who are also not part of any organizations in-game, at the time. This also includes requesting for help while a crime is in the process of being carried out."

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: Something like this has to be added, its ridiculous how the server just runs around in one giant pack of criminals who refuse to go against one another. Hopefully a rule like this adds some balance and competition between criminals, as they will no longer be able to participate in everything together, and have to be wiser when doing things due to their limited manpower when committing crimes such as raiding, growing drugs, breaking someone out of prison and many other things.

Adjustments / tweaks are welcome to avoid loopholes or just improvements :)

Reaction score
Whilst there's 16 moderately and fully armored cops. Unless the PD limit goes down with this rule, it's a no from me.

Reaction score
Whilst there's 16 moderately and fully armored cops. Unless the PD limit goes down with this rule, it's a no from me.
Hmmmmmm maybe 6 of them are heavily armored on a very good day, the rest lightly armored with pistols maybe shotguns.... aginst basically everyone with Rifles ....

Reaction score
Its a pretty solid idea but I feel like its unfair on the players that prefer to play a more independent role and then occasionally step in to offer a helping hand when their friends request it. If you add this its pretty much forcing them people into an organization.

Reaction score
920x920.jpg

stop making the server less realistic yesyes
i dont think it this would change anything because 8 people can still be a zerg, also there's 16 cop slots im sure as hell 8 shooters cant take on 16 cops during multiple waves of them.

Reaction score
stop making the server less realistic yesyes
i dont think it this would change anything because 8 people can still be a zerg, also there's 16 cop slots im sure as hell 8 shooters cant take on 16 cops during multiple waves of them.
Are you blind, deaf, stupid, yes they bloody can and they do.

Reaction score
User has been warned for 1.1
Are you blind, deaf, stupid, yes they bloody can and they do.
Im sure as hell im not what you stated above skiddo, and what the fuck does being deaf have to do with this dumbass. Instead of pulling shit out your ass how bout you respond to my opinion constructively instead of being an absolute retard and a disabled child on the forums. Btw this addition wont help shit but cause even more problems within the community also to fix this type of shittery the only way possible is to limit org numbers to 5 people per org instead of having non org members team up. But in the end it wont increase player activity, only way to increase player activity is to fix pd and weapons and fucking bring back old weapons where theres aim cone and high recoil. Im just stating what i think is best for the community because everyone is getting toxic over some shit additions that have been added. I am for one who thought adding a nerf to strafing was a good idea but it wasnt in the end its what makes me annoyed the most. Also make m82s 1tap swat van again because its annoying how u can only nade it and just end up getting sprayed down by the tfu inside the swat van when u pull the pin.

Reaction score
Im sure as hell im not what you stated above skiddo, and what the fuck does being deaf have to do with this dumbass. Instead of pulling shit out your ass how bout you respond to my opinion constructively instead of being an absolute retard and a disabled child on the forums. Btw this addition wont help shit but cause even more problems within the community also to fix this type of shittery the only way possible is to limit org numbers to 5 people per org instead of having non org members team up. But in the end it wont increase player activity, only way to increase player activity is to fix pd and weapons and fucking bring back old weapons where theres aim cone and high recoil. Im just stating what i think is best for the community because everyone is getting toxic over some shit additions that have been added. I am for one who thought adding a nerf to strafing was a good idea but it wasnt in the end its what makes me annoyed the most. Also make m82s 1tap swat van again because its annoying how u can only nade it and just end up getting sprayed down by the tfu inside the swat van when u pull the pin.
Perp is going down, im sure owners are aware of it but the question are they doing something ?
I agree with glacial_subonehundred.

Reaction score
If the swat van is nerfed to make it disabled by either a high calibre sniper shot or a couple mags then i'd be all for it. With the van taken out the picture it will finally lead it up for people to show there own skill when shooting the police with a limited group of people.
Also none of you factor in that the criminals get heavy weaponry, while the police are limited to only TFU being able to use it and there are normally not much more than 4 tfu online at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.