504 Gotti Boyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
klll_zps12fcbdb8.png

https://plays.tv/video/5b4c844f0c38d53799/grenada
A series of quite unfortunate events have been happening recently, concerning both successful and unsuccessful raids. Yesterday, on 07/16 the Banana Crew placed a remote explosive on our doorstep and tried to raid us; we lost a few fellow negro's however they weren't able to successfully raid and collect the loot. Today, we gathered at their base and gave them DOUBLE the force of what they did to us. We raided with two timed explosives and about 7 men with rifles and shotguns; it is safe to say that like always, the Banana Crew did not stand a chance. The same can be said about the Paralake Police Department.We have emerged victorious yet again.

Reaction score
klll_zps12fcbdb8.png

The war has been won, Banana Crew has been defeated.
The 504 Gotti Boyz will provide refuge for all Banana Deefects as long as you're not cancer.

Bb92BnS.png

Reaction score
So why do you call plpd zergs if they have only pistols and armor it's the same but a bit more health? Makes no sense to me.

The pd is very different, we aren’t talking about any pistols we are talking about THE BERETTA, the amount of times that thing has killed me in 3 shots from a mile away is insane and my m4 gives about 3-4 shots to kill them at close range, makes me wanna cry. But at least they have a chance against the banana Zerg and my one man army ( when I’m not getting fucking teamkilled )

Reaction score
The pd is very different, we aren’t talking about any pistols we are talking about THE BERETTA, the amount of times that thing has killed me in 3 shots from a mile away is insane and my m4 gives about 3-4 shots to kill them at close range, makes me wanna cry. But at least they have a chance against the banana Zerg and my one man army ( when I’m not getting fucking teamkilled )

504 requests that you take this fuckery off of the org page and allow us to gloat and take this somewhere else; thank you Dominick.

Reaction score
Sooooooo do i understand this right that Gotti boyz and people who look like sweaters are against banana org ?

Status
Not open for further replies.