7th of July - BR on Sergeant Max for not following /me and stalling RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Krzeszny / Charles Fox

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sergeant Max

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43558117

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
/me, 1.4 stalling RP unless it goes under another rule. Couldn't find it tbh.
(I'll just keep it all in the past simple tense because I'm lazy.)
First of all, I wrote
** Charles frisks for illegal items that are easy to find or there's a lot of them
He had 37 seeds / drugs (as it turned out later) and didn't respond with a roll or anything. Then he wanted to be set free ignoring what I've just done. Instead of responding to the action he kept saying "Play it IC". Then we both rolled, I won and thus found seeds. Now here the huge stalling begins.
** Charles takes the seeds
[LOOC] Krzeszny: ooc unreleasing
(Don't ask my why I used a double negative, not existing word)
and stuff. Watch the demo. He didn't drop them even though I took them with a /me. He kept saying they're rose and grass seeds. Then after quite a long time I called LT Tyla Jai to examine them. LT said they're drug seeds and wanted to arrest him but his phone rung and stopped ringing shortly. LT took his phone with a /me but he didn't drop it. Then his phone rung again and we started telling him to drop it and follor /me-s. He then began talking so we handcuffed him. He still kept ignoring /me-s. We took the handcuffs off, wrote reports and as always nobody responded until it was too late. LT wrote "/me pats for drugs" and the suspect still didn't cooperate. He was talking on the phone for 2 minutes and then finally stopped and dropped the seeds. Shortly after that I took him to the elevator and he lost connection.

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/7676b8a6bd751f366401cd688138a3d1/
I know it's old but still valid.

Tick: 37700 when I searched him (it's about 20 minutes long) to 56700 when he lost connection

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a ban for not following /me commands on several occasions - 3.26​

Status
Not open for further replies.