Aiden | DaleAGaming AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Taylor/Sofia kennedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Aiden keils
His/Her SteamID: not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was raiding church when i saw him, i gunpointed him and he was afk, i then waited for him to get back and when he did, i searched him for items he dropped 4 burgers but stalled while he did, he then froze and didn't do anything i called for a mod and he lost connection.
I messaged him on the forums saying:
me: hey you "lost connection" while in game, could u come on please. its about a situation
him:I'd come on if I could. But I literally have no internet. I'm using my phone data right now.
my friend then told me that he connected to TS (how could he if his PC didn't have internet)
so i asked him:
me:"I would really like to talk, do you have teamspeak on your phone? so we can talk"
him: "No I don't"
Evidence (Demo Required): (pic of him joining TS when he had no internet)
https://puu.sh/u3s86/c51dbc6b24.png

(I will get a video tomorrow showing him doing it)

Tick:

Also @Blicky was there so he knows he D/C'd

Reaction score
Yes. I timed out as explained and you should be able to see that in the logs. Don't waste your time getting a video. My whole internet in my house went out and was left on data for quite a while. It switched back in for not much more than 30 seconds and then went out. I believe you will have still gained the drugs/pots in the church. And you will have gotten some burgers (unsure if you got more due to the internet issues) I can certainly not be "blamed" for this incident, neither will I take any blame for it. I'm sure we have all had it. It's not a regular occurrence for me, especially during rp. If you so desire, when and if my internet is working tomorrow I will give you the items that are left in my inventory

Router Status: http://imgur.com/5WjSONb

//Phone

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

Not enough evidence to support your claim​

Status
Not open for further replies.