911 Dispatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: 911 Dispatcher

Short explanation (in notes):
- A job that answers 911 calls.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
It is quite hard to manage 911 calls as an LT whilst doing other stuff, so a dispatcher would make life much more easier for the LT. The dispatcher could make the LT office become the dispatcher's office, or maybe it can just take a spot at the area with all the computers near the NPC.

Optional additions:
- Makes the LT office the job's office
- Instead of people making the 911 descriptions on the app they explain everything in the 911 call, and the dispatcher writes it down on the radio or does a /dispatch and it makes it so it pops at the top right like it does when people describe stuff.
- Maybe it just instead of making stuff complicated could get the 911 calls and the descriptions, and dispatch it using the chat radio (so people wont complain about the dispatch being hard to understand)

This might have been posted already, ive looked up and didnt find anything.

Reaction score
+support 70 players, 10 cops, 4 SWATs, 2 Sgts, 1 LT... a massive chaos in the radio. This would make the radio traffic more organized.
But I think this has been already suggested, but I don't know if it became accepted or denied...

Reaction score
So i have a few questions:
If there is no dispatcher, will the calls instead be directed to the LT?
The text based 911 calls; are they only visible to the dispatcher, or can the entire police force also see them? If only visible to the dispatcher, what if there is no dispatcher?

MattIs

denied.jpg

Idea has been suggested multiple times before, as quoted by Stephen.
Please ensure you search for your suggestion before creating a thread.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.