Seperate Government Radio Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Each section of government employees, Police, SWAT, Paramedics, Fire Fighters, Road Crew, Secret Service, and Bus Drivers, should have separate radio channels; this would mean that only SWAT team members would hear other SWAT, fire fighters other fire fighters, etc.

The Lieutenant should be able to switch between radio sections.

The only way to remotely communicate between sections (except for the Lieutenant) is to use the textual radio, which would work as it does now.

Benefits

In real life, there are dispatch offices full of people taking 911 calls and coordinating the efforts of emergency responders; this is a step closer to that reality.

Greatly reduced radio congestion.

More relevant and targeted radio messages.

Allows government employees, eg: Police officers, to more effectively work together.

Reaction score
"Turn off radios all together option" Its gets extremely annoying for SS to hear radio chatter when they dont even respond to calls.
Supporting

Reaction score
Yep, I agree. As you said though the Lieutenant should be able to communicate though all channels

Reaction score
+ support this world be great BUT I also think that the channel should be like this in the first place "Police , Medic , Swat , SS, Fire dept" for now and all cops and ss and stuff should be able to change channel and I also think we should give mayor an radio and the also add a channel called "BroadCast" so all citizens and govs (all players) can hear him

Reaction score
Tbh, Im not sure about this. I think a group channe would be better because seperate channels would get harder for medics etc themselfs to call for police etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.