A formal Office Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ye no, i got informed they were behind there, so i was trying to get on the border to shoot them idiot, i can give clear demos idc

Reaction score
youre not the first time accusing me of hacking tho but sure go ahead report me

Deleted member 4983

679c8421f024cb6b0fd5a4e211108784.png

@Sorle @Jamal @Cody Garrett

moD

Reaction score
ur mouse movement and tracking when you lock onto someone is v odd. really looks like ur cheating buddy not gonna lie.

Reaction score
I hope you know nobody is calling you good, your aim isn’t great it’s the walls

Reaction score
Not only is the video hella susp bro. But when you were first in my org when sorle invited you, you were fairly new to the game and were just getting started like a normal new person. Then you went inactive, now you are back, you are suddenly acting all cocky asking everyone to raid you? Come on, at least don't try to act all big with your hacks trying to kill the "bigger people". Last time someone did that (@GrimReaper) it didn't end too well for him. Turn it off or I'm coming for you.

Reaction score
@moD yeah it may, everyone got its own aspects in raids, one shoots like an aimbotter one got tactics like walls, i don't know how to react to this but okay

Reaction score
If you count that as valid evidence of cheating, sure go ahead. That's just a basic tactic checking corners for enemies, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.