A formal Office Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4116

What kinda scuffed game sense do you have? You check 1 corner then proceed to run upstairs? A real player would clear floor by floor unless ur actually ass at the game.

Reaction score
I saw the cop there peaking and shooting, so i was strafing to left, shooting and strafing back hoping I'd shoot him, i'm getting tired of representing my tactic

Reaction score
Yeah he's not checking corners where's no players. Only checking places where the players are, what a surprise

Reaction score
@Mazan Mind also explaining why you don't also instantly shoot your friend Danny like you shot the unarmed guy at the storage? Oh yeah because you saw on your ESP that it was him so you didn't shoot him. His clothing is hardly visible as you are playing with mat_specular 1 so the glass becomes reflective, so the fact that you even aim up there preemptively is questionable as none of his playermodel would be visible for you
Stealthy-Nicotine-Salts.gif

Reaction score
Just.. guys, stop saying I'm hacking, don't play some fucking detective alright? Just fucking report me, and I'll request all the admins would like me to do.

Reaction score
@Mage no idiot, cause he's from my org and messaged to not shoot him, and he's on the "uppest level", sperg don't talk shit here if you don't have your facts setted up straight.

Reaction score
Aimlock, 30 minutes ago you all said I can't aim, now accusing me of aimlocking, jesus this is dumb.

Reaction score
not to mention he had red clothing which was amazingly visible.

Reaction score
@Mazan I'm not crying here I haven't even played perp for months. How is this even my problem? I'm just having beef here for no reason to spend my time

Status
Not open for further replies.