A funny demo. Stephen the mad bomber

Reaction score
Anyone that wants to view this, rename the file to something with no spaces, underscores anything so something like "perpheads.dem" is fine. Then type "demoui" in console, press the Load button, find the "perpheads.dem" wait for it to load, then in the Goto: box go to around number 40000, then wait and watch the awesomeness unfold.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
Anyone that wants to view this, rename the file to something with no spaces, underscores anything so something like "perpheads.dem" is fine. Then type "demoui" in console, press the Load button, find the "perpheads.dem" wait for it to load, then in the Goto: box go to around number 40000, then wait and watch the awesomeness unfold.
Gonna turn the demo in a video, will be easier for people :)

Reaction score
Ahahahahahahha. I laughed my ass off when you yelled 'Allahu Akbar' then suicide bombed lol. This is even more funny to me because I live in a country which's %90 of it's population is Muslim lol.

EDIT: Thanks for uploading it to the youtube btw Mazz, helped a lot ^^

Pretty funny, but did you notice that Dallas FailRPed? He called for help using the government radio while at gunpoint... Just saying, i think that'd be failRP...

Reaction score
Guest said:
Pretty funny, but did you notice that Dallas FailRPed? He called for help using the government radio while at gunpoint... Just saying, i think that'd be failRP...
Nope, Pedro specifically asked to notify everyone that the mayor was taken hostage.

Reaction score
Absolutely fantastic, I had a good laugh at that. My friend Dallas is mayor :p