Stephen's dev log discussion

Reaction score
Mr. Smile said:
Is there more Major/Minor changes in the map, if yes can you show a picture of it?
Simply put, there's a number of changes on the map, not all are as obvious as others. Basically NPC locations are the same as before though, so it won't be like having to learn it all over again. V2 mostly addresses issues that V1 had, in areas such as optimization, missing areas, and improving the look of some places.

Reaction score
i have been waiting to ask this for months: WHAT WILL BE ON THE EMPTY FEILD IN THE MIDLE OF TE MAP :D

Reaction score
aagaard;n36175 said:
i have been waiting to ask this for months: WHAT WILL BE ON THE EMPTY FEILD IN THE MIDLE OF TE MAP :D
A secret place.

Reaction score
Great work Xquality & Stephen! It baffles me how much progress you have made in such a short time, I'm looking forward to the update :D

Reaction score
Will we be able to get our friends out of jail? I believe jailbreaking is broken right now.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield;n36346 said:
Will we be able to get our friends out of jail? I believe jailbreaking is broken right now.

Yeah, the current cells are unopenable, even if you try and open it with Administrative commands. However, when I was on V2, I'm pretty sure the cells were still not working, but I'm pretty sure more versions of the map has came so it might be fixed.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:

Yeah, the current cells are unopenable, even if you try and open it with Administrative commands. However, when I was on V2, I'm pretty sure the cells were still not working, but I'm pretty sure more versions of the map has came so it might be fixed.
You played on V2?

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:

Yeah, he has.

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
Will there be light switches added like in evocity?
Although that was really cool to have in Evo city, truth is, there's a limit of named lights which those require. So we could have some but not all, instead this type or thing will be used differently in the future. Won't say what I have in mind at this point, but will add more RP value.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
It's is :D, Watched Standish kill half the cop force 2 Swats and 5 cops. Just to hit a Jail cell ha ha

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:

I am jealous.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:

We all are ^

Reaction score
Pepitoz said:
Any chance for the bus driver job to return in the new version?
The bus driver job was removed because, first of all, nobody really used it. The city is generally quite empty so the buses were rarely used at all. Second, Paralake has a monorail system, so buses are kinda useless.