Stephen's dev log discussion

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Just a small question here, i have allot of sound bugs were i can't hear breathing,cars,clocks, metal detectors and such. Will this be fixed in the next update?
Do you get an error in your console saying you are missing the sounds from your disk/repository?

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Just a small question here, i have allot of sound bugs were i can't hear breathing,cars,clocks, metal detectors and such. Will this be fixed in the next update?
Failed to load sound "perp2.5\breathing.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
C
Something like that, yes. I have this all the time with water,cars,clocks and stuffs but i tried almost everything to fix it. Nothing works.

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Alright, just wait til update and all should be fine afterward hopefully.

Reaction score
From what I have thought of so far in terms of possible VIP things for the SWAT gamemode, there isn't much. But I have yet to fully add everything, yes NPCs generally speaking work, they have a few bugs but unfortunately it's the cards dealt and I can't find any easy way around them so I hope it doesn't prove to be fatal, but in my own testing, it isn't. Anyways as for VIP at this time nothing special is planned for it, but maybe something will come up.

Reaction score
increase fire rate on the Famas please to make it more viable. - Regards biggest org xxxx
As a side note also please give us the ability to craft the extended magazines for MP7 and MP9 that have existed in the itempanel for so long so I can spray the fuck out of a car with out having to reload my glorious armor penetrating PDW german efficiency weapon.