A new motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: A new Motor Vehicle: 1968 Citroën Méhari.
citroen_mehari-1968-88_r10.jpg

Short explanation (in notes):
- A new car to suit offroading and transportation needs.
-
-

Detailed explanation: most of the cars you see in the city are usually very modern or virtually outdated. They are also 'commoners' cars (in my humble opinion of course). I would love to see a new, whacky looking vehicle introduced to the car shop. I also really like this vehicle and my Taid (grandad) used to own one until he sold it due to lack of space for storage

Additional options:
- Should be able to upgrade it and turn it into a topless version.
- Since its lightweight, it should have a good fuel efficiency and maybe go into the 50-60 mph range.

*List any more below*

Additional comments: I know we have a wide variety of cars, but its nice to have that little bit of an extra choice in the car dealer.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I thought you had bought this car, and I was like "do you live in Far Cry".

ONT: It's all good saying that you want a car to be added, but you really don't understand what a huge selection of cars that we already have. You have to think about all the things that need to be done prior to adding a car such as tweaking the handling, placing headlights, indicators, damage states.
It's really a big hassle, and it's not needed.

Reaction score
I support this idea.
Of course, we already got a lot of cars to select, but this one would be a great addition to the PH-Fleet. =)

- Kermit

Reaction score
Does this car exist on the workshop? And as far as I know only TDM cars become added due to the colours and skin abilities

Reaction score
WHAT?
Do you think this is Identity RPG or something with many experienced modelers? What about the model? And it has to be TDM, otherwise it will be denied anyway (or possibly get one paint type if it's worth adding).

It would have been better if you had suggested some workshop cars that aren't on the server. Want a cool offroad car? TDM has a Land Rover Defender, Jeep Wrangler 1988, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 2012, Bowler EXR-S, Toyota FJ Cruiser.

New emergency vehicles? Why not TDM's Scania Firetruck and SentryGunMan's Caison Firetruck? They both have high quality interiors. The Scania firetruck could be VIP-only.

Do we have a Subaru Impreza on the server? I'm not sure but we definitely don't have TDM's 2014 Chevrolet C7 Stingray, Zenvo ST1, Honda S2000, Chrysler 300C SRT-8 2012, Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG, BMW 1M, Chevrolet Camaro SS 1969 and ZL1 (we probably have the ZL1 model), Ferrari F12, Ferrari LaFerrari, Volkswagen Golf R32 and Volkswagen Golf VR6.

Maybe even some great cars TDM doesn't have: for example Hummer H2, Koeningsegg CXX and Mclaren MP4.

But don't suggest vehicles without models. And before suggesting anything, remember this sentence: "Is it not too excessive, worth the time and who will implement it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.