Server Suggestion A server & Police suggestion (Advocate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: A server & Police suggestion (Advocate)
Suggestion Description: So,i've read some real examples and there u can pay a guy named advocate and he can get your friend out of jail.

So i suggest to add an advocate on server and when u talk u can pay for your friend to get out of jail.
His location will be in city hall near one pillar.

The price of getting him out will depend on his toes,u can get him out if he is 5+ toes.
I dont know what price is better,i think developers should think,but get it high,if it will be low there will be no pd raids,because all will buy their friend,but if its high people will continue raiding pd to not lost money for advocate

Why should this be added?:
- More interesting
- Realistic
- Another way to spend money
- i dont know other but there should be

What negatives could this have?:
- N/A

Useful Images: https://5.imimg.com/data5/WY/JS/MY-11167371/lawyers-gown-advocate-gown-500x500.jpg add this custom if its possible,or get him an elegant custom

Reaction score
What you are describing doesn't sound a Lawyer job, but more like a guy who bribes cops to let your friend off.

This server is too fast paced for cops to argue with someone who wasn't even involved and doesn't know all the details, especially if they have solid proof and DNA to put the criminal in jail. This can already be done by calling a Supervisor.

Obviously you could try Roleplaying as one, but there is no guarantee cops will let you in PD, but you could charge for educating people about laws or get them out of tickets.

Reaction score
What you are describing doesn't sound a Lawyer job, but more like a guy who bribes cops to let your friend off.

This server is too fast paced for cops to argue with someone who wasn't even involved and doesn't know all the details, especially if they have solid proof and DNA to put the criminal in jail. This can already be done by calling a Supervisor.

Obviously you could try Roleplaying as one, but there is no guarantee cops will let you in PD, but you could charge for educating people about laws or get them out of tickets.
Hello,when you are speaking to Advocate you are choosing a button for free your friend and you pay that and ur friend is auto getting out,u dont need to go in PD.
Yeah its not lawyers job so maybe we can call it "paid policeman" or something like that,you pay a officer and hes getting your friend out.
And when you are in jail and someone paid for you,you get a text "Someone paid to get u out"

Reaction score
Do you mean that you can bail people out by paying their bond?
So what would you think be a realistic amount of money to bail someone out of jail?

Reaction score
Depends of the years he got charged,u can get him out only if he is 5+ years

Reaction score
Paying bail is something that anyone can do or using money via a bail bondsman. I doubt anything like this would get added anytime soon, but the price would be too high for the normal person. Not everyone can afford paying 30k to bail your friend out a few minutes earlier from his jail sentence?

Reaction score
This is a stupid suggestion.

Its a matter of minutes someone serves, or a jailbreak happens no one would bother bailing them out

Status
Not open for further replies.