A simple question regarding Counter Strike: Source

Do you own Counter Strike: Source and have it installed/mounted in GMOD? http://store.steampowered.c

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will buy it on next discount

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trande

LOL I thought about photoshop not Counter Strike. Dumb me.

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
Ooh, CSS textures coming soon?
Well, the map is currently using a lot of models and textures from CSS, and instead of wasting 250~ megabytes on packing them into the map itself (so that people who don't have CSS can see the shit), I'm checking how many of you own the game already.

Reaction score
Ahh Rutger, I'm sorry. And guys there is an alternative. You can download the content from a website without buying the game.

Reaction score
To be honest, people who have Garry's mod are recommended to get all the important valve games like Half Life 2, Half Life 2: Episode 1, Half Life 2: Episode 2 and Counter Strike: Source before they start going on the game types, since pretty much ALL use content from them games as a starting foundation since they already have the resources. I know it's a pain and people don't have the money for it, but it's a way of showing that you've paid for the content and it has to be done.

I do like the idea of alternative ways though, it really does show how far the server is willing to go to accommodate for these people, this is probably the only RP I've seen so far that does this. I'm impressed.

Reaction score
I don't know if this is legit but this is where i got my CSS content and maps from: http://kajar9.wix.com/cscheater2#!downloads/chgd
You get zip files and when you open them up you simply put the CSS addon map in gmod addons folder and the maps folder in the maps folder of gmod, done.

If this is not legit and/or will not be tolerated by the staff , please inform me and delete this post if felt necessary