[Enforcer] Henrik Olofsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
~
IN-GAME NAME: Henrik Olofsson

STEAM ID: ~STEAM_0:1:75326202

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

~Hi, I want to be Enforcer because I see some who break the rules in game I'm always trying to try to help some on the server if they have such problems because I'm nice ingame , I made an application earlier for type 2 weeks now ; and there I was not as kind to a person when I made the application and got - Support of most of them , I have read all the rules on the server that you have but sometimes it can be that I forget some of them and break them but it does swell most of them you can not remember all the rules exactly , and sometimes I say to some person that they break the rules and may endanger banned from the server , I've had a ban before a week in which to then I broke the 3.4 inside the police house ... I was talking to an admin 2 weeks ago and he said I should do one now application for type 2 weeks I have been playing on the server now for a week, I'm otherwise very friendly towards people but just in the last application was I was not nice at all so I try to make a new application to become Enforcer and see how it ends and I promise you give me - Support so write why I will try and get better at it if you write - Support for it is good and know why you get - Support and reason , you can always improve it the next time you do an Application .

Henrik Olofsson

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

~Yes, I have been on Admin on some serves I've been Admin on Rust and is still Admin I have owned our own Minecraft server, and right now I own a Battlefield 3 server

I have been admin on these games
Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike Source, Minecraft Rust (still Admin) Battlefield 3 (Right now, I still own it) But those games right now, I have been Admin and some I have been the owner of

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
~Yes, I am very active on the server on the week I play now 6-7 hours on weekends, I can play a long time last Saturday I played 15 hours at the computer, but most on the server and a little bit of Battlefield 3, I always try to help people who have problems or if there are new ones coming into the server and asks about things, I am a neutral person in the server I must not directly and mug someone or mug bank because i think that you are wasting money on weapons, for example, and other things.~I'm not giving Bann at once it depends on what he / she has broken the rule on the server

If you are going to +Support or -Support this, please tell me why.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: [email protected]

Steam: Guld94

Officiall PERPHeads teamspeak: www.PERPHeads.com

Reaction score
Fiest of all I can say that I haven't seen you in any admin situations. Also, I'm Swedish too and I can tell that at least in some portions of your application you used Google Translate, which messed up the grammar. That could be a problem as some people might not be able to understand you. I would also like to mention that you don't seem to be able to stay calm because on your last application you immediately started swearing and cursing when someone said his opinion. And another thing, I think you messed up your age on your application.

Reaction score
Sorry but still -Support. *Immature for your age *Doesn't know the rules *When i see you at different police situations you are mostly just watching, and letting the other officers enforce the laws. Which shows that you wont be able to enforce the rules. *Only very basic roleplay

Reaction score
MRleyer32;n22617 said:
Sorry but still -Support. *Immature for your age *Doesn't know the rules *When i see you at different police situations you are mostly just watching, and letting the other officers enforce the laws. Which shows that you wont be able to enforce the rules. *Only very basic roleplay
Can't edit since im on a phone... But some parts in this application are exactly the same as mine. Copy & Paste, are we?

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken : Oh sorry, it should be 19

Mrleyer32 : Ok, will try to get better at it, Thank you for writing why

Reaction score
Having seen everything else here, it's a big -support.

Reaction score
I'm gonna agree with Leyer with his reasons for - Support. But since you copied from his application I give you absolutely no support. Most likely an immediate denial.

Trande

I never really see you doing something. There are player who do actions you can remember, but you're just there, standing behind everyone.. - support

Reaction score
-+Neutral
I have seen you rp as cop but i have not seen you help anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.