Server Suggestion Have a key to cancel crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Have a key to cancel crafting
Suggestion Description: Make it so you can assign a key to cancel crafting. Now you have to go back in the F1 menu go to crafting queue and click cancel.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL

What negatives could this have?:
- 

Reaction score
Can't we just have it automatically bound to C? If you want to do an act, you have to cancel crafting anyway.
C should cancel active tasks, not just crafting but also bobby-pinning/crowbarring doors at the cost of breaking or dropping the item for no gain. (I have been caught with my pants down with a bobby, unable to do anything as they casually unlocked the door, opened it and gunned me down while I was locked in an animation. Not really a great mechanic to deal with if you ask me.

Reaction score
Eventhough its only a QoL addition I agree that there are no real downsides. You can just cancel by unequipping keys mid raid or something. This is rlly a thing where I wonder how it hasnt been implemented yet. +1

Reaction score
Apply this to every animation/loading bar please. Same for TFU gearing up at the van for example.

Reaction score
Apply this to every animation/loading bar please. Same for TFU gearing up at the van for example.
IMO there needs to be a high risk here as you are pretty much bringing a portable armoury around and should instead rely on other officers to keep you covered. Not to stir up another crim vs cop discussion but it feels more balanced the way it currently is since police do have armour and free weapons to swing.

Reaction score
IMO there needs to be a high risk here as you are pretty much bringing a portable armoury around and should instead rely on other officers to keep you covered. Not to stir up another crim vs cop discussion but it feels more balanced the way it currently is since police do have armour and free weapons to swing.
Being completely locked out by an animation is pretty silly though. If anything, the person re-supplying would literally enter the armoured van for additional protection while re-supplying so I'm glad we don't have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.