Aaron Duffys / Chicken application for enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr

Reaction score
You have matured a lot from what I have seen today like by matured I mean DAYUM. So here is a +support from me .
Btw I am the new banter king in town mess with me and I will find you and I will hug you to death

Reaction score
+Support
Friendly, fun and entertaining.
Always getting the ladies.:wacky:

Attachments

• 1073065.jpg
    1073065.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 33

Deleted member 5920

+Support, he would be a great addition to the staff team.

And he's a lad.

Reaction score
This fag introduced me to the server in the first place!
+1 from me, Aaron of Graining World

Reaction score
+Support Because he saved my ass... Just kidding, I didn't know Chicken when he was a sweatervest and from what I hear he has matured a lot! Extremely funny guy / huge laugh to play with, he'll go serious when someone has broken the rules but not that serious, hope you get enforcer ;)

Reaction score
I will base my support on what I have witnessed over the 5 - 10 months I played with Chicken.

When I fist met him he came across to me as a retard... he would often break the rules and minge about (Don't hate on me)
But after his ban period he came back to play and had changed a little bit. he then quit the server for a few more months, He can often still have terrible banta but all in all I think he should at least be given a chance to show himself.

I would consider him for the position on trial.

oh and he is no longer as retarded as he used to be <3

If anyone takes offence then calm down, Aaron will not take my comments seriously as he is normal... (sort of)

+ support!

Reaction score
+Support he is friendly and nice guy.
Saw him roleplaying as a swat a couple of times I think he would be a good enforcer.
Good luck with your application.

Reaction score
+Support
He has a great knowledge of the rules,always helpful and nice also great banter hes a funny guy who deserves a place in the team. All the best!
Lamar

Reaction score
-support

The format hasn't been filled out.

ab75ba746afbaf3ae6a45ab5919ae93f.png

EDIT:

Format has now been filled.

NEUTRAL
Need to interact with you some more.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Have known azza for a long time now and is a really great guy! He has a good knowledge of the rules and is just a great guy to be around. Hope you get enforcer mate!

Reaction score
+Support

Aaron is a very active player and has been around for a long time, I think his rule acknowledgment is good enough to the extent to where he can enforce it.

Reaction score
(Aaron paid me 50K ingame for this +Support)

Aaron, I gotta give it to ya, since when I applied for Enforcer you have changed hard.You are not the mingy player we know anymore, you've became more serious and I like it.I am giving you a +Support on your application, since you have learned from your past mistakes.You have great potential to become an Enforcer and it should stay like this, keep on going lad.

Do not take the 50K part serious, ayylmao

Reaction score
+support

After watching his roleplay he is very good he does allot of passive roleplay and Knows the rules quite well he is also friendly in teamspeak and is a funny guy to speak to.

Reaction score
Look lad. We've had our differences, but despite the fact that when I first met you you were quite annoying, you are overall a nice guy.

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.