Aaron Doman (MrAaron - Enforcer application)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dus4R6X.jpg
IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Doman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: This application is completely different than the other one, I've added allot more detail and what I've improved on, please take care on reading this, my previous application was denied because some people haven't watched me play in game.
I was congratulated on my range of rule knowledge and other procedures in my role-playing character and out of character.

My communication skills are very clear and have helped many people in the past weeks, @Alabin the moderator has witnessed me take control of a man who shall not be named breaking rule 3.4 upon punching officers for getting a ticket for a law he had broken and said he had a grudge against the LEO's,@Alabin witnessed me talk to the man breaking the rules and also had a chat after me.

After being part of this community since the 21st June 2013 I believe I have stayed part of the community and have not gone inactive other than holidays and previous bans I have stuck with this community since beta.

I've recently had a word with the administration team and its basically that they haven't saw me role-play that much and have a feeling I may have not matured for the rank but I can tell you, if you watch me role-playing you'll see how much I've changed.

Basically I've improved massively from what I used to be and I've noticed that I have too, also that other people have messaged me. The thing is my warnings are from 2013-2014 when I wasn't mature enough to actually be playing on serious role-play, the fact that now I have actually fixed up and realised that everything I done in the past is in the past and shouldn't count. I've put allot of time and effort into PERP-heads and I think I should be given a shot, allot may think different from my past. I'm very active in the help chat, like today people was asking a range of locations and some people thanked me, someone asked me too what the team-speak IP is and I told them in help chat.I actually do try to enforce the rules while the players tend to mess around in the vicinity.for instance an example that actually happened.

Good note: I've been part of the community for along time, my playtime is around 1 month until I left for a short break (examinations) and a good active rule knowledge and pointing stuff out, but the thing is people still realise me as a rule breaker , I've changed and others have told me I've changed, if I did get a staff position I'd be as active as I can with my 41 days current on record in the server obviously I'm not ready to leave at random points, my help to the staff team would be affectionate and to help out as much as possible, currently I've shown how willing to help-out I am by helping out in chat.

✔ What I've improved: I've improved that people think I'm a rule breaker and that all I do is come on and mess around, this stopped in 2013/2014 and stayed there, I can prove to anyone that I've improved with my recent RP schools and maturity.

The thing is prior to my previous warnings and bans I've improved massively and I've got evidence to prove I have from when I was 13-14 I wasn't very mature lets say, so these past weeks I've tried to prove myself to everyone on the server, and if anyone don't believe me you can watch me in game and I'll prove it to you.

Reason 1 I was mayor and I was killed the people got reported to the police and all I heard was "WAITING FOR AN ADMIN" this was mixing IC into OOC breaching rule @ 3.24.Also while I was with@Murtsley earlier I was in an admin situation and the guys was lying about how they blatantly didn't see my broadcast saying "taxes going down to 15%" which led to me having to make multiple ban requests soon, this caused an up-raw.

Reason 2 There was a guy around office vicinity who was talking to me who managed to find out my name without talking to me before. [Tad pointless]

Reason 3 on 09/02/15 - There was a man at the intersection who broke by running over the highway while being chased, he then got shot at and didn't stop running, you can ask Lewis Doman he told the man what he did since he wont listen to me. - 3.19, 3.3 & 3.4

• 3.19 Evading arrest
  • 2.1 Play Realistically
  • 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
  • 3.6 Stay Alive
Reason 4 on 10/02/15 @ 17:00 - There was a man at PD who got in my car and kept trying to steal it, I locked the doors and proceeded to mug him, first of all he jumped out at 75 mph risking his life breaching 3.4 & 3.3, I got Chris to question him and tell him what he did wrong.After a few minutes I took him under highway in tree's and shone my headlights on him and pulled my M4A1 out and proceeded to request him to drop his items, he didn't but then disconnected.Chris banned him.''Chris: I banned the guy that DC'd for 3 days"[TS3 SCENE] 10/02/15 @ 20:10 - Told AVAST to provide evidence and to ask Ash about his ban which he claimed unfair, unfortunately Ash was busy and had to go off, AVAST is now appealing his warnings.In my opinion I think over the last 6 months I've improved myself to a standard where I'm fit for purpose but its the admins decision whether to tell me if I'm enforcer material or not, I've adapted to Lewis scheme and evolved round it.But yeah, I think I've improved massively but others may not since they don't see me in-game.

[1st of March 2015] Me and Senlin helped out a new player to the server and told him how to work PERP and how to role-play, when we walked around the man asked if we can give him a gun as shown in the image:
64OSB0k.png

I explained to him you don't need a gun to role-play and to have a good time, a gun is used in self defence, he said okay, after mentioning that we took him to get some new clothes.
CTc9jLq.jpg

PBELq9V.jpg
Hopefully we put a smile on his face and he can enjoy PERP as he wishes, I wish him the best of luck on his future PERP life and would like him to keep in contact if his reading this application. :)

Unfortunately on 1/04/15 we had a major problem of a man failing to drop his 75 cocaine after I received death threats and threats over direct OOC chat, the man got banned for 3.4 and 1.1 I believe.
B09C96F874F09CD334F233BAB0FF020FBF1CC32A

8B46204EA6B25189297D326536C135ECC66EE212
Key Qualities
  • Calm speaker with an understandable microphone.
  • I'm a calm person and know how to react with others breaching rules.
  • Dealt with people in OOC since I'm not staff and told them what they did wrong.
  • Used help chat to help people and tell them where to go, what to do.
  • I'm fair towards everyone and let everyone have a say.
Previous names
Marcus reeves
Aaron Roycewicz
Aaron Duffy
Aaron Doman

Recommendation :
https://perpheads.com/threads/aaron-and-pear.7005/

https://perpheads.com/threads/ted-hastings-ph-chicken.6168/
https://perpheads.com/threads/mraaron.7159/

Role-playing experiences + Job RP images.
9B27AAD19C26ECAF3266A7AE5C8788B1F547FE0B

E26456641CE63AACAA4E5B77077F63EB1BA42194

1. You need to have at least one week of game time played. - (1 month) - Server says 41 days.
  1. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) - (6 months)
  1. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. I attempt to enforce the rules in game to an good extent.
  1. Must have access to and must use a microphone. Turtle PX21
  1. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server. 6-8 hours a day
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - 1 month.
  • No recent in-game bans on record. 8 Months since last ban
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes I do.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Everyday for 8 hours
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:

Good gamers community [Head admin for 3 years]
VH GAMING - 1 month got all staff demoted for inactivity.
Mine & Lewis old server mine was Enigma RP his was another one I was like op [DarkRP]

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Well I come on every day till around 23:00, so yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
My voice is not the same as others and I sound like I have a speech disorder but that goes back to when I used to be deaf and learnt how to speak properly when I was 6 years old.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
There we go!

I seriously hope that this gets well considered.

You're a fantastic roleplayer and one that has proven excellent disposition towards the rules and laws.

As mentioned in your application, you've had many staff-like encounters and dealt with them properly, some that I can actually vouch for myself.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this Aaron but reading Billy Savery's post has changed my mind. I totally agree with him some aspects.Sorry to say this you may have changed and not broke rules as much, however sorry but you are still way too immature for the rank of enforcer. Yes, you may know the rules but even people who I believe would be a great candidate for the job of enforcer they have way too many warnings and bans. You have so many bans and warnings they still would not get accepted. I'm sorry Aaron but it is a -Support from me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aaron is such a friendly, awesome and overall fantastic player. He has learnt from his mistakes in the past, and has put effort and dedication into proving himself to be Enforcer material. Denying would be crazy in my opinion, as Aaron, to me, seems to be a perfect candidate for Enforcer.

+Support

MattIs

+Support - I believe Aaron has improved tons, and should be given the chance to prove himself as an Enforcer.
  • He's been dedicated in the community, there's never a time he's not on the server.
  • He understands the rules, I've never ever had a problem with him.
  • He's always friendly to me, and has active discussions with me and Lewis.
On that note, people may complain that "Aaron is a minge" - This was a long long time ago. People change, and all the time I've been on the server I've never seen one report or complaint ever about Aaron.

This lad deserves a chance, I know there's a motivated staff member behind the brummie accent ;)

Reaction score
Big fat +Support

After playing with Aaron since 2013 I've had my up's and down's with him honestly he was an idiot in the beginning, the only thing I wanted to do with Aaron first time I knew him was getting him banned but honestly he's improved, LOTS.

You might get this reaction;
mind-blown.gif
and honestly when I came back to the server that's the exact thing I got when I saw how much Aaron's roleplay developed, almost like an updated mind-set!

Aaron knows the rules in and out and has been helping me out a lot in different situations,

#AARONFORENFROCER

Reaction score
For rating my application disagree I would like a formal comment on why you rated it so I know your not just following the crowd and rating my post disagree because others did.

ThomasGeorge

I really enjoy your role-play style and your free-styling, and the kipnapping in RoK. I see that you have the potential of enforcing the rules to the extent of becoming an enforcer. It's a plus support from me, good luck!

Reaction score
Not only are you a little jew, but you're my little jew. jk

You're a great guy Aaron and a great candidate for Enforcer. You watch me and you understand how situations regarding rule-breakers should be played out and how they should be handled. Do I think you'll do a great job? Absolutely, you're 100% ready to take on this position.

+Support

Reaction score
But the question is

Dose Bolli Agree

9dBTqoW.jpg

Only god Knows

EDIT:

But in all seriousness I don't see why he shouldn't be accepted

I mean he role-plays who he is all the time
I never saw him break a rule since he came back
I see him all the time on ts3

In all its a +Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

This guy has been around for a long time and i see him ic loads, he's always on teamspeak and is a funny guy, roleplayed with him a couple of times aswell.

Reaction score
- Support, I don't feel that you are ready for this role from what I have seen from your roleplay. You can't even follow rules in our org so I don't see how you can follow server rules nor enforce them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+ Support

I've RP'D a lot with Aaron in the past and he's an extremely funny and friendly guy. He never fails to make me laugh! He also has an extremely good knowledge of the rules. Also have to mention the fact that he's Application is by far one of the most detailed I've ever seen.

I think he'd be a good addition to the staff team and I believe he should receive a chance :)

Reaction score
25% neutral | 75% +support

I haven't seen you IG, so I don't know if you can role play.

But your app convinces me to +support. I hope you get the rank, good luck m8!

Reaction score
I'm going to be totally honest and non bias. :)

Do I think Aaron 'would' be a good candidate for enforcer? Yes.
Do I think he is currently a good candidate for enforcer? No.

Basically, we're friends Aaron - but I'm not going to +Support you with a bunch of bullshit reasons when that isn't going to help you improve because you need to. You can roleplay yeah, but you aren't consistant (with what I have seen) you can be extremely immature sometimes to the point where it does make you wonder if this is the right type of roleplay for you. I thought you were 14 until I read this post. You are extremely immature for a 16 year old. It's very rare that you don't annoy people too, that isn't a good trait for enforcer. At this moment in time I wouldn't be able to imagine you dealing with any type of admin situation.

But as I said I do believe you could be a good candidate. I just suggest you pipe down and start to get into a more serious mind set, I'm not saying turn into Alabin but be there is a time for all types of behaviours sometimes acting like a child isn't one, even if you do it just to make people laugh - it doesn't look good when you apply for enforcer.

This isn't me bringing you down it's constructive critism I want you to read what I've said and motivate yourself into becoming an enforcer, because you can get there.

Goodluck.

Reaction score
Neutral -/+ Support

Honestly I'd love to say I could support you on this Aaron because as much as you make me want to strangle you I love you, but if I'm being completely honest I don't believe you are ready to be an enforcer. Now I know I never knew you as I'd stop playing during your 'minge days' but from what I've heard you have grown, however currently I still feel like you spend the majority of time we're on the server together generally minging around.

I mean running people over for little reasons, stealing from peoples trunks, batting people down for no reason etc.

You do however know the rules, even if you have quoted them jokingly at me or Billy when we're fucking around you do get them right. I do think given some time for you to really wise up and become a bit more mature in the way you play you could make an excellent enforcer. Now I'm not saying completely go serious roleplay, you wouldn't be Aaron any more, but just sometimes maybe tone it down a little?

I mean this is the most detailed and I dare to say best written application I've seen since I started playing, you obviously put a lot of effort into it and it shows. Just take that ambition to be an enforcer, that dedication and bring it in game.

Anyway, If you chill out a bit sometimes and stop stealing my shit I'd love to see you become an enforcer you lovely brummie bastard. <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

We do not currently feel you are ready for this position within the staff team, reasons for this include:

• Minor rule infringements
  • General conduct within the community is below the expected standard.
I advise you wait a while before applying again to work on the above points.

Status
Not open for further replies.